16

Ten was in the midst of reaching for your hand when you shot him with a random question. During these unplanned moments you wondered why out of all people were able to see a different version he doesn't willingly show others. Though it might be silly to think you were special, part of you already knew how much power you also obtained when it came to him. It was simple to read him after that night and, yeah, sure it might've been confusing and you felt as if you weren't meant for one of those fairytale endings, but that's the thing. This isn't another happy ending; this is a story that is your life and you somehow managed to get stuck with the boy sitting across. Ten never failed when it came to the whole boyfriend wardrobe which made it more complicated on you since you were eager to be labeled as his and him as yours. The clueless guy's expressions shifted. Immediately he returned to his previous position, arms barely hovering over the plastic that was covering your table, "Sure what is it?" he questioned, lips pursing a sign of nerves building up. Unlike you going on with endless thoughts of you two becoming official, Ten was already assuming he'd fucked up like he usually does. It was only a matter of time until you figured out what type of person you were bound to deal with, who would stupidly jump into such a mess? The boy nearly chuckled at the voices yelling at him. To think he actually had a chance, with someone like you. 'Seriously, dumbass?' Here it goes Ten inhaled deeply, waiting for you to continue,

"What are we?" Your pappy voice calmed him down. He couldn't make out what you had asked, a slight cough bringing him back from his traumatic episode, gaze meeting with your soft eyes, he enjoyed the way the streaks of sunlight were placed over the outline of your body making you seem like some magical creature he'd had the honor to meet. In that moment he realized you were nothing like those people he was forced to associate with. 'Orphic' he mentally repeated over and over again that emptiness soon fading the more he reminded himself you're different, you're better, "We can be whatever you want us to be," he taunted, running a thumb over your cheek staring at you with such fondness. You couldn't help giggling in response, merely rubbing into the palm of his hand. Ten's eyes lit up in the most beautiful way you can describe, making you melt instantly. A sudden huff was released, and you wished you weren't taking this so seriously, but you knew better than to play along. It'll only leave you on edge, nothing but what ifs. Though it pained you seeing his face darken, you knew it was the only solution to avoid future misunderstandings.

"Can you be more specific?" You added a straight face, your unoccupied hand pushing some strands of hair back. The boy wasn't in defeat quite yet, messing with your slender fingers as he was in deep thought. A label for you both? A chime was heard as new customers entered the ice cream shop's parlor, your eyes averted towards the group of friends and made you think of yours back home. The bond you created with them was nothing compared to what you and Ten had going on and it made you question if they were ever friends to begin with. "Hmm..." Ten still in front of you followed where you were currently starring as he took a scoop of ice cream, smiling to himself. He wasn't quite sure what it was that he had to say thinking you did almost all the talking when you two were up on the rooftop, or perhaps you wanted to hear it again?

"Why don't we do this..." he'd slide over to your side, chin clashing with your shoulder. Suddenly a wave of heat blossomed, causing you to simply nod for him to carry on, "Agree to go on this date with me and then after we're done, we decide what'll be the best for us, yeah?" the dark-haired boy messed with the melted ice cream, bringing some of it to your lips. You couldn't help thinking if he ever thought of you in ways that weren't appropriate to say. Without letting another sinful idea swim around your twisted mind, you shook your head as a way to disregard those lustful ideas. It was hard not to think of those things when he constantly does things that make you become this, weak. Knowing you, you probably will never admit them, or dare to act upon them either. "Wouldn't that be dating already?" There was something inside of him that knew you would cave in anytime by now. The guy smiled, lowering down so he'd be able to rest on your shoulder, "Fine take it as a mini trial" At times it wasn't as challenging to read you, well with these sorts of things it certainly wasn't. No words can be produced, you're like his own personal voodoo doll obeying whatever he desires, you nod, finding it troublesome using words. Ashamed that you allowed him dominance.

The ride to this secret hideout was refreshing, instead of settling for the car's AC you preferred your window rolled down, allowing such free aroma to hug you tightly. Inevitably the hectic city life transitioned to various hues of greens and orange. You nearly ordered the guy to stop wanting to snap a couple of photos but figured the area Ten promised you'll fall in love with will be worth the wait. Then you remembered ah yes, Ten, you looked over at the driver seat, content with the portrait right beside you. Sure, mother nature's creation is unmatched, however, Ten's silky locks flying around so delicately, his mouth forming into small pouts, and the way his brows furrowed at the warm breeze hitting his perfect golden complexion was definitely your new favorite thing, ever to be known. "You like me, don't you?" he teased, going from the road and you. Within seconds you had already turned elsewhere, a blushing mess at his words, "You wish" you joked, placing the palm of your hand on your cheek, attentive to your surroundings once again. The drive took a couple of minutes before you both were presented with a river, decorated with many flowers and trees. It looked like a fairy realm with the amount of greens and the place overall sparkled in a way you've never thought would be part of your world.

A sigh of relief eloped, thrilled you were finally away from all your worries. This place was not earth, it was now Ten and yours' new home, the guy immediately dragged you to the water, there you were hand in hand with him. Nothing or no one existed, you exhaled once more shutting your eyes ever so gently. Taking every new scent in, "I love it" you quietly confessed, your voice clear enough for the other to hear. He can't deny he felt accomplished, finally being of some help for once, "Me too" he'd say, gripping onto your hand. Before he processed another thought Ten pulled you closer, fingertips brushing over your cheek, twirling a piece of hair. "You know... I've never told anyone about this place" his breath clashed against your lips, mint you thought as you looked up at him, nodding, "I found this hideout when I was 12. I made my driver stop somewhere around the lonely road, warned him if he dared follow me, he'll be fired" He chuckled almost going back to that day, "Anyway I was walking, spurring nonsense to myself you see..." his eyes seeming like honey drizzling from a jar as he stared at you, "I was upset that day for something really stupid, and then I ended up here. I took a nap and when I woke up, I knew I was no longer alone. So, I hope you know I meant it when I said I'm here for you, Y/n." He barely moved, closing the gap between you and stole a kiss from you. You reacted quick, fisting the hem of his shirt, rolling it up as you gladly responded to the sweet encounter.
The taste of his plumps colliding with yours felt like heaven itself, Ten tilted his head holding onto your nape as your intertwined digits remained and deepened the kiss. Immovable motions were being formulated, his buds sucking as if he never wanted to break away, desperate for more. Then for a brief moment he ended the heated scene, cupping your face and resting his temple with yours, "Sorry" he kept his eyes closed, breathing a bit unbalanced, "Don't be" you reassured him. Wow. Your first kiss with Ten and there you were not able to feel the ground, literally being swept off your feet.

"I don't care what's our label, all you need to know is that you're mine and I'm yours"