15

Taeyong.

"You know, I've never done this before" the male's frame lays beneath me, warm breath clashing with my bare chest and that's all it took for me to become addicted. I don't let this opportunity go to, wasting, scanning every part of him as if it was the last time he and I would ever have. The way he bites at the inside of his cheek causes that damn dimple to form beautifully. Fuck. He knows how bad it has affected my absolute weakness, "I'm aware this is your first time, and I apologize for not having any sort of control.. You're too tempting for my own liking" I respond in the lowest tone, finding it puzzling how well, Jaehyun has me wrapped around his finger that I didn't even realize how erotic I must've sounded. Before either one of us decides to ruin the moment I take matters into my own hands, latching our hungry lips together, I devour his taste, willingly, swirling both tongues with such eagerness. Every time he welcomes me with a new mouthwatering flavor I can't help, but whine.

"Hey.. before we start can I ask you something real quick? You didn't perhaps talk about me with that new girl, Y/n? Mark said-"

"And if I did happen to share something with a friend, what about it?" I respond, harsh tone inevitably brewing. Jaehyun stares at me with his mouth halfway open, defeated by my bluntness. I know he doesn't like when I act this way and me being aware isn't going to help our current dilemma it's upsetting to pathetically expect someone like, Jung Jaehyun to admit he's in a relationship with a boy let alone him coming out as gay. How stupid can you get, Tae? I remove myself from the warmth that once made me feel safe, sliding over to the end of the couch.

"You should probably leave, Jae.." I don't dare look into those venomous eyes, wanting it to be over already. It'd be easier to end things now before I get more attached, who am I kidding? I've been attached.

"Why?" a crack at the end of his question lingers, by the corner of my eye I can make up the image that's desperately waiting for me to give in. I won't.

"Because you and I are, like ketchup and ice-cream. We aren't good together"

Lucas.

On some occasions life is perhaps the least important thing to look forward to, Lucas adjusted himself in the couch while Hendery settled with the floor. They were currently watching some dance video Hendery being the one who suggested it'd be a much better idea rather than attending a party. Unlike Lucas he wasn't that eager to get wasted and be crowded by sweaty bodies. Out of the rest these two often spend time together whether it being outside of school or inside they couldn't seem to be apart, no it wasn't that kind of relationship, though at some point they questioned if it was only friendship, Hendery being the one in charge made it clear it was simply friendship. Lucas and him shared something no one else understood and although it was never brought up each were aware why their bond grew.

"You know if you continue to smoke that shit you'll end up an anxious mess by the time you reach 21" the male sitting atop of the carpet blurted out he never liked how much his friends smoked, sure there were times in the moment that he enjoyed a few dabs, but for the most part Hendery didn't mind being sober. Lucas sighed, stretching his arms up in the air, a way of showing the other he didn't want to hear it, Hendery of course being Hendery gave him a disapproval head shake, smacking his hand away as Lucas attempted to pass him the blunt  "You're worse than my nanny" the taller jokes, inhaling a hit of his precious weed, lips soon forming into a wide grin.

Then he remembered asking his father as a child what it felt to love someone, he was only eleven when he became curious about something a few of his classmates engaged in at such young ages. Lucas didn't find it weird he was in shock he had no idea what it felt like to produce such intense emotions.

"Hey, Hen, Do you think love at first sight exists?" Hendery's laid back position suddenly perked up, staring back at his best friend with wide eyes, "That was way off" Out of everything he didn't think someone who shared similar opinions would ever bring up something this personal. "Well do you?" Lucas asked once more, brows knitting at how uncooperative his friend was. Hendery scratched at his nape, a cold breeze creeping as he thought about his last therapy session. Does it exist? Have I ever been in love?

"I don't know.." he replied, avoiding meeting with the other's gaze. The thought of expressing those kinds of feelings made him feel nauseous. He didn't understand how people were easily convinced by their own emotions then again out of the group the pair lacked something their friend's often hid, something they wanted to possess. "Yeah me either. Sometimes it gets tiring to pretend that I care"

"It's not your fault. We can't take the blame if we aren't even able to control this condition ourselves" Hendery reassured his friend knowing very well no words can change what Lucas is forced to deal with. People who are diagnosed with alexithymia have difficulties understanding their emotions it doesn't necessary mean they're lifeless who are portrayed as these coldhearted beings, they comprehend and try to be supportive and for Hendery that's all that matters, as for Lucas he doesn't quite understand what he's supposed to feel or do when it comes to his feelings. He can easily approach someone, but when it comes to him, he'd rather get high or drunk. "Let's go" Hendery had stood up, fixing the hem of his shirt and dragged the guy along with him. "Where are we going?" Lucas questioned grabbing a jacket before they fully exit his dorm, "A party where else?"

an: hello hope is all well! sorry for keeping the river date on hold just wanted to add other side stories considering is a wayv fic :") but it's all part of the storyline so pls bear with me!