Days later

It had been almost a week after Moced defected from the Sirens and the based was attacked. The Sirens have been quiet now as Azur Lane continues their war against the Red Axis. Moced's ship was hidden in a giant new hanger on the docks where she performs where tech duties providing Azur Lane with an edge in tech finding weaknesses in every Siren model as Moced has access to the Siren's networks. Enterprise hadn't known about the watch she was given. Moced has been getting used to her new home having hang around the hills. It was about midday everyone was just going about their day The Royal Navy was going against Iron Blood in the west. Iowa checking on one of her Phalanx CIWS when she looked to see Prince of Wales and Hood coming into port heavily damaged Hood was more worse her ship was barely floating her clothes totally ripped. She ran down from her ship along with Midway,Texas, and Little Rock ran to them.

Little Rock: "Grabbing POW" Woah there you okay?

Iowa: What the Sam hell happened!?!

Prince of Wales: Guh we were ambu.."Coughing blood"...shed by Bismarck and Prinz Eugen at Rheinubung  Hood's badly "Coughing"....damaged

Hood losing her breath fell to the ground as Vestal came over.

Midway: Vestal is she gonna be okay..?

Texas: Holy SHIT!! DAMN!! now that's impalement!

"Hood's wound"

Vestal: I've never seen this state of damage before she's bleeding alot i don't think she'll make it

Iowa: Hold on I have an idea vestal you take care of Wales we got Hood

Midway: Hey Tarawa!!

Tarawa: Yea..oh shoot!

Midway: Hurry she's bleeding out

As Vestal took Wales in to the med bay as the others take Hood and her ship to Moced's place. Inside Moced was doing some self repairs when they came on to her bridge.

Midway: Moced we need your help

Iowa: Hood needs help

Moced: Holy...

Moced looked outside her window to see Hood's nearly wrecked ship being towed by Little Rock and Texas.

Moced: uuuh alright then bring her downstairs 

Iowa: Thanks

Little Rock: "Yelling from outside" Oii what about this?

Moced activated her ship and split her flight deck in two forming a dry dock space between.

Moced: There!

Little Rock: Alrighty!

Tarawa: When could you do that?

Moced: Like i said i also act as a mobile dry dock

Iowa: Full of surprises ain't you?

Midway: Hurry!