Intermission Thing....

{Yeah a glimps of the future right before we get to the team up. Also sorry for the lack of updates I've been working on two RWBY stories and also schools been a b*tch lately since being in 11th grade going 12th grade is hard with the fact i need to start thinking of a major and university which has caused me an existential crisis...but i'm still here and i'll uploading stories as much as i can. So enjoy this one mates see yah!} {Just a bunch of different scenes across the world. In different time dates}

Take a step backwards these are somethings that modern day ship girls do besides the whole fighting thing i mean their just like us humans.

On 13th of August 1965 U.N announced a reformation after setting out the truth. The reforms called for all current ship girls to be refitted as the new program.

During the latter half of 2023 a new form of riggings were made for the Arvus Ocianicas using nano technology to create new more slicker riggings with every ship having a custom designed rigging as a form of identification from a visual stand point.

Middle of winter Russian flagship Admiral Kuznetsov and Lider were doing a joint testing their new riggings.

Lider: "So how does this work again?"

Kuznetsov: "The scientists said we just need to focus hard and touch our ships"

Lider: "So just do this?"

Lider touched her turret while Kuznetsov knelt down on placed her left hand on it. The tow of them focused on it hard and harder [Thats what she said] then their ship broke up into two streams of nano machines forming into two balls which floated in their palms. Motioning her hand as the nano machines move around in their hands.

Lider: "Well this is new..."

Kuznetsov: "Then they said just smash with your hand"

She closed her hand and the nano's exploded out quickly swarming together forming on her body combining together forming a slick kevlar armor with gloves, MIG 29 wings on her legs, and a coat along with a pair of tactical glasses. Some formed bigger parts [A CADS-N-1 Kashtan CIWS on her right arm, RBU-12000 UDAV-1 ASW rocket launchers on a robot arm on lower left, two AK-630 AA guns on her waist, and one on her left shoulder, robot arms on her back holdings her 3K95 Kinzhal SAM VLS and P-700 Granit SSM, and finally a railgun like mounted on her right shoulder which is her flight deck] when the glasses came on it displayed her hull status, weapon systems, and aircraft.

Kuznetsov: "I approve of this. It wonderful"

Lider looked at her fellow flagship with amazement she too smashed her sphere and her own battle suit formed with panels from her ship and she came all equipped as she was designed as a stealth ship her gear was more stream lined rigging with her weapons packed away in compartments.

Lider: Hohohoo "I like it!"

2024 the French navy including the French admiral was invited by the Prince of Monaco to watch the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix the crown jewel of motor racing. A selected fleet of ships just returning from duty were brought along and moored outside the principality. Among them is flagship of the french navy Charles de Gaulle now having her third refit . They were close enough that the crews were able to see the cars going by from the ships

Forbin: So who's winning?

De Grasse: Um..{Looks through telescope} the Mercedes of Russell

Forbin: Merde.... them Mercedes

Mistral: Meeh Ferrari are making a come back

De Grasse: Wait WAIT!! Gasly and Ocon are 4th and 5th