Memories 2

{Hey mates...sorry this took awhile i've been a bit busy lately not just from school...but my Grandma passed away due to COVID so i had to attend her funeral on short notice}

Back at the main Azur lane base Iowa was going through some old video files from some missions she took a look at one when she was recommissioned for a bit during the Sino-American war when she was transporting a squad of T-Dolls to attack a Chinese naval base the squad was made up of AUG, G36, MG5, Mp7, Moseburg 500, Winchester 1895, M110 SASS, M1919A4.

{Flashback}

They were tasked to steal documents from the admiral in order to make battle plans against the Chinese navy around Hong Kong. They planned to attack at night with Iowa docking a couple ways from the base and dropped the others on land a approached the underground base and storm it grab the documents and run out if they run into resistance she would provide supporting fire.

As the large battleship sailed through the night on the wavy seas of the south china sea  the T-Dolls were resting next to her side with M110 SASS sitting on one of her 5 inch turrets. Iowa was on her bridge monitoring Chinese naval activity when she saw a signal coming out of the base she grind her ship to a halt which surprised the T-Dolls on deck.

Moseburg 500: Hey what the heck was that all about!!?

Coming out onto the guard railing.

Iowa: Hostile warship 1 o clock, do you want us to get caught!?

Moseburg: {Sees it} Oh yeah...sorry about that

A Chinese Type 055 stealth destroyer was going out on sortie once it was out of reach...

Iowa: Okay i think your all clear this is as for as i go if you need any help just say the word

G36: Danke

M110 SASS: Thanks Cap

She docked up on a sand beach near the base dropping the strike team off as they geared up and headed towards the base all Iowa needed to do was wait... so she waited for about 2 hours she was actually napping as she hasn't slept for 2 days but with her new upgrades she can go a week without sleep but she justs likes sleep.

1 and a half hours later...

Inside things were not going smoothly they had encountered stiff resistance from Chinese marines and naval personnel .

{Shooty shoot spoody spot!}

MP7: I need to reload 

Winny 1895: There's too many of them!

Moseburg 500: {While putting new shells in} Not to mention a quarter of China's nuclear subs are here

M110 SASS: RPG!!!

A Chinese private fired an RPG at them which they all got down as he missed hitting a patrol boat behind them.

M1919A4: So whats the plan {Mowing down}

G36: We grab the documents then we damage every ship we can

Moseburg 500: Sure {Picks up tinyman} take that! {Blows a hole in him} 

G36: Okay we are burning day light, M1919A4, Mg5, M110, 1895! cover fire!

M1919A4: Oki dooky

MG5: Sure...

As the two machines gun and sniper rifles pinned the Sino soldiers down the others pushed up taking out a good number of base personnel MP7 grabbed some explosives she found and as they went she planted explosive on every vessel they passed she also cut open some cables as they moved up when they got the the admiral's office they stacked up while M1919A4 covered.