Death And Damnation

"Quick update"

(10 June 1921 – 9 April 2021)

Rest In Peace Your Royal Highness Duke Of Edinburgh Prince Phillip 

It was one month before what was suppose to be his 100th birthday.....

The Royal Navy hunter fleet has been trying to track down Bismarck while being tailed by Iowa's flotilla. Hood now going all twisted hero had been waiting for a long time to get her revenge on her along with Wales they managed to catch up to Bismarck's trail after several attempts to get her last time they tried to shoot her as she was getting into a Ironblood port by heavy coastal battery fire caused them to pull back.

"Flash back to that"

Hood: Take her out!!

As the main warships opened fired at Bismarck as she entered port the coastal batteries opened up on them and they were heavy calibers.

Howe: Heavy artillery!

Ark Royal: A bit too heavy

Sheffield: I don't think we can get any closer than this..

Prince Of Wales: I think we should pull out..we'll get em later...

Hoof: Grrhh fine....pull out

After that disaster in retaliation they attacked a small Ironblood flotilla and Hood out of cold blooded rage actually killed one of them Karlsruhe  by stabbing her in the stomach then the head blood everywhere she begged Hood for mercy and she killed her in cold blood.

 They've been now moving Bismarck back to their main base for protection the royal navy ships are now trying to catch her so repeatedly Bismarck and her fleet had been trailed and harassed by Royal Navy aircraft. It was about noon a squadron of swordfish torpedo bombers flew in on the ironblood fleet.

Gneisenau: Enemy planes incoming!

Prinz Eugen: Not this again...

All of their AA armaments go to work lighting up the squadron hitting the major of them but then one of the planes manage to drop a torpedo heading towards Bismarck.

Z23: Torpedoes!

Z25: Evade!

All the ships began to maneuver to avoid the torpedo attack but those two torpedoes one made a light hit on Scharnhorst nothing too bad but the second one hit Bismarck's ship in the sturn near her rudder locking it into place as the swordfish turned back. 

Gneisenau: Schwester! are you alright?

Scharnhorst: Still a float just a dent in the armour 

But up in the middle it was bad the explosion had locked Bismarck rudder in place so she can barely steer. Meanwhile with the Royal Navy task force as Ark Royal's planes landed back on her flight deck she was fed the information.

Eagle: Bombers returned!

Ark Royal: Attack successful Bismarck has been crippled  

Prince Of Wales: Did you hear that Hood

Hood was drinking tea menacingly upon hearing that Bismarck had been crippled she gave a evil almost psychopathic grin with deliet. 

Hood: Good...good..lovely work Ark Royal and Eagle lovely...

Duke Of York: I would say now is the right moment to strike i need to suck some blood....

Hood: I agree now forward at full speed! {Pointing her blade}

As all the ships steamed forward Iowa's flotilla slowly followed behind.

Iowa: I got a bad bad feeling about this

Tarawa: All i see is a sabaton right there

Texas: Hell yeah! when will they make a song about the Alamo...?

NC: Well one day i guess....

Little Rock: Just like in history a crippled Bismarck being intercepted by a British force of vengeance but only this time it's much much larger and this is gonna be more devastating than ever 

Yorked: My recon aircraft have over seen that a torpedo had hit Bismarck in the rear looks like rudder damage 

Texas: What's the call stick?

Iowa: Once things hits there climax then we make our move 

Back with the Ironblood assessing the damages done Bismarck had trouble turning her ship.

Scharnhorst: How's the damage output?

Bismarck: Not gud...i can turn properly it damaged my rudder

Z23: I see it from here it pretty bad i could fix it but it's not gonna be 100 percent 

Bismarck: Zhat will do do what you need to do

With Royal Navy seaplanes following them they managed to repair Bismarck's rudder slightly. As they knew that the Hunters were catching up they gunned it to try to reach the protection of the shoreline defensives they moved in a pack formation with the crippled Bismarck in the center with everyone else surrounding and providing protection for her from attacks. As the Royal Navy was closing in Ark Royal and Eagle continued to launch strikes against them again and again combinations of Swordfish, Skuas, and Sea Hurricanes attacked them back to back. They gained to the point where the Ironblood ships could see the superstructures of the Battleships though since they thought Hood was dead they thought of Hood's new superstructure as another KGV class BB. Realeshing at the site of their German forces grins were in the air.

Prince Of Wales: Are you ready Hood?

Hood: {Pulls out her blade} After killing that little b*tch i am ready for the main course

Prince Of Wales: {Unsheats her swords} I couldn't agree more old friend...

But the others had started to take note in the two's new behavior.

Ark Royal: Uuuuh has anyone been watching their behaviour??

Norfolk: Y..yes they've been acting more violent...

Rodney: She even killed one of them in cold blood... no mercy at all...

Sheffield: This could be bad....

Gloucester: I guess... as it goes death and damnation she made to rule the waves a cross the seven seas build to lead to Royal Navy she's out and about for blood..blood that we will have to help shead 

To be continue....