New Dogs Learn Old Tricks

The 9th Battleship Division was escorting an Atlantic Convoy was under attack by a wolf pack of Stahlreich "German for Steel Empire the predecessor to IronBlood" U Boats "SM U-154,U-139,SM U-17,SM U-43,SM U-152,SM U-140,SM U-51,and SM U-63 " which targeted the convoy as the battleships maneuvered into defensive formation.

Texas: Finally!!

Florida: Stay alert watch for the periscopes 

Delaware aimed her torpedo tubes downwards.

Delaware: I'll try to hit them

Texas:"Loads double barrel shotgun"  They'll have to surface they cause they can't be underthere forever

As they bobbed and weaved dodging torpedoes New York spotted U-139 surfaced a few miles away from her.

New York: Got one over here!!!

U-139 fired her deck guns at her.

New York: heheh bring it on

New York fired her secondary guns at the Stahlreich U-boat  over shooting a bit because she was on the move trying not to get hit Texas came up beside her.

Texas: Sis what are you doing? this is how you shoot a submarine fire as they bear

As Texas came around she fired her main batteries and 1 pounder pom-pom guns at U-139 hitting her conning tower and damaged her rudder leaving her dead in the water. Florida and Wyoming along with the escorting destroyers "Craven,Nicholson,Porter,Balch,and Benham" after noticing two periscope the destroyers dropped depth charges into the water after seeing some underwater explosions U-63 surfaces on the ocean surface and fires her deck gun at them.

U-63: Die Amerikaner sterben!

Wyoming: Sutch up!!

Delaware: Sutch up...?

New York: Hahahaha

Wyoming: Fuck you....

Wyoming fired her main guns at the u-boat hit her bow killing her instantly seeing her sink U-43 rushed for her when Texas came from behind and pointed her double shotgun at her.

Texas: Sorry partner

U-43: Wai..."Bang"

Texas pulled the trigger and fired directly into U-43 head blowing it clean of leaving a bloody mess.

New York: Woah that was dark sis....

Texas: Meehhh...

"End of flashback"

Cleveland: Damn that's dark

Texas: Yup her head just came clean off i didn't even clean the blood off it's still there

Later on outside wanting to try out old school Enterprise and Victorious were kind enough to give The older Essex classes and Midway somes old corsairs and dauntless cause they wanted to try them out.

Midway: Been too long since i used these 

Intr: Been years for me last time i used it was during my last voyage before retirement

Lex:  How do i launch these again because using jet's for a while has its downfall

Enterprise: Just do this

Enterprise summoned her planes and launched then with ease.

Enterprise: Just like that

Bee: Give a sec...

They gave it a little try and then they launched the WW2 era plane sinto the sky.

Midway: Aaah been decades since i did this

Victorious: Decades..?

Midway formed her planes into a fly over formation then launched her F/A-18 Hornets forming them together.

One flew so fast it broke the sound barrier causing a sound wave across the base. The four Iowa sisters were in Missouri's ship when they heard they soundwave.

Iowa: Okay WTF was that?

Missouri: I guess Midway broke the sound barrier again....

Wisconsin: But anyway that happened..?

Iowa: Yeah....they thought we two could handle modern combat but we couldn't handle any destroyers that should have been counted as cruisers due to their size and armament

Missouri: I was given the VIP treatment because i was the ship of which were the surrender was signed i was protected by any means necessary 

Meanwhile in the Siren headquarters.....one of the siren carriers was being quarter marshed again her name is Model-29364749554 she has continuously failed missions she was sent to be disposed off.

"Also i gotta thank @mandalorian811for giving me the idea"

While in her restrains she broke out and grab what is a packed factory and ran from the siren headquarters she had little options to go so she went to the one place.

Salem and Tarawa were on the outskirts of the base when they saw the figure of a siren carrier Tarawa yelled to the others over her speakers.

Tarawa: SIREN!!!! SIREN CARRIER DEAD AHEAD!!!!!

All the ships raced to intercept the siren ship.

Missouri: Aaah shit here we go again

Enterprise: Their very bold to come here especially with only one ship

Iowa: I'll blow her to pieces 

Midway: Steady everyone

After seeing the a mass for AL forces she immediately raised her hands and said.

Model-29364749554: Wait it's not what you think..!

New Jersey: Yeah right say what you High Rank Siren!!

Model-29364749554: I'm not one of them not anymore

AL: WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!??!?!