We're Here

As the modern fleet floated through the wormhole or the tunnel of colors for about the length of a whole day the Russian ships got drunk and passed out Sticks had just woken up as she went out of her bunk to still all the colors among her comrades ships as they continued to travel down the hole she saw WHisky across the way and whistled to her.

Whisky: Morning sis

Sticks: Mornin

V.J: How long have we been in this thing?

Sticks: A whole 24 hours 

V.J: When on earth will we get there?

Sticks: In time we will be there

As everyone else was getting up the tunnel started to thin itself out the walls were getting tighter.

Q.E: {Yawns} Morning everyone

Yoshino: Morning...

Sydney: G'day mates

Bismarck: Was the tunnel always this small...?

And on que the Russians were all up

Soyuz: Blyeet....

Sticks: Well well well its about time russkys

 Kościuszko: Rise and shine

Suddenly another riffed open and they all came through it showing the oceans of the Mediterranean all the ships flew thru it landing on its surface with huge splashes of water flew up into the air as everyone's ship stuck it in they had arrived in the past everyone got to see the light once more the beautiful sky of the Mediterranean. 

Sticks: We did it!!! We're here!!

Shangri-La: Huh... so it is real...

Hunter: Jeezus chirst!

Sydney: Oh me mother...

V.J: It worked!

The sky was clear the birds were making noises as Sticks was checking around using a compass as the her well half-sisters were looking for any sign of the museum ships.

 Kościuszko: Hmmm nothing yet but i have a feeling....

V.J: A feeling of what?

 Kościuszko: Where would the first place they would go for anyone who came from the old days...?

Wales: Wait wher- oh i get it 

They knew that the Museum Ships were all at the original Azur Lane base. So they know where to go now Q.E brought out an old map of the world at the time since she always keeps accident objects in her ship they determent that they needed to go east as they headed out in that direction as they sailed a Sardegna scout plane was trailing them coming from the carrier Aquila.

Aquila: Hmmm what do we have here....?

As they began their crossing west first then they would then turn east towards the pacific everyone was wherry on what to do incase they encounter any of the hostile factions they would try to minimize contact but this was a bit of a real pickle so anyone of them equipped with stealth tech to hide them from radar view. As they went along their way after Aquila's planes spotted them she went to tell the others. As the modern fleet sailed through the Mediterranean passing many wreckages of downed siren ships.

George V: Huh might even run into out ancestors in this realm in time 

Enty: Unlike how me and my sisters in arms had to fight a horde of reactivated ones {Takes off mask} i need to smoke{Lights one up}