~Goble of Fire: Triwizard Tournament~

13.

Katherine

It's been a whole week now since the incident. I was holed up in my dorm for the past whole week. I had too much on my mind. I had heard Pansy was out of the hospital wing and normal, she's going to classes, and the Great Hall. She was perfectly fine now. Of course I didn't care. I just know I would've been in a hell of a lot of trouble if something serious would've happened to her. Dessa, Liv, Blaise and Cedric came to check in on me every day and sat for a while just to hang. Adrian was the sweetest, he brought breakfast and dinner for me for the past week. Hermione stayed in a few times just to be here with me, including all the Weasleys and Harry.

It was time to leave the dorm now. It was unhealthy. Being away from everyone, missing classes. It wasn't good. Dessa and Liv told me Dumbledore had been meaning to talk to me, but I told them to tell him I'm sick or something. Of course he would know the real reason though, he's our headmaster. My mind also kept going back to Draco and our moment at the astronomy tower. I couldn't stop thinking about how close we were. But I had to get him out of my mind. I'm with Adrian, and I'm happy. I decided to get myself off the bed and attend classes.

"You're up?" Hermione asked, surprised. She expected me to still stay in but I couldn't anymore.

"Yup." I said, trying not to talk much.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be alright?"

"I suppose maybe because of what happened with Pan-"

"I'm fine Hermione." I said cutting her off.

"Well alright if you say so. Dumbledore has been holding off the announcement he needed to make."

"Holding it off? Why?"

"He said he wanted everyone present and-"

"And I haven't exactly been there."

"Right."

"So he'll announce it today, if everyones there."

"Yes hopefully. I'm dying to know what announcement he has.

"Of course you are."

We both chuckled. I put my skirt on and went straight to look in the mirror. I took my eyeliner and put on a thin layer. I then took my mascara and put two coats to make my eyes pop like I usually do. Lastly I took a clear color lipgloss and put that on. After we were both done getting reading we wore our robes and left for the Great Hall. As we started walking I saw everyone's eyes on me. I heard whispers too. I then felt a warm hand holding mine. Hermione.

"Don't listen to them. They're just being gossipy."

"They probably think I'm... cold."

"Well, if they think that then they don't know you."

We walked inside the Great Hall. I smiled at Hermione and walked over to the Slytherin table. As I was walking I saw everyone there. Everyone except Draco. He was usually never at breakfast. Dessa, Liv, Blaise, Cedric, Adrian, and... Pansy. They were all there. Well, I guess people really weren't lying when they said she was up and walking. She looked normal, and perfectly fine. Which pissed me off even more.

Adrian

It's been a week since she's left her room. She was still freaked about what had happened. But it didn't matter to me that she was missing her classes or just was in a room for the past week. All that mattered was that she was okay. I gave her breakfast and dinner everyday for the past week. We cuddled and watched movies until Hermione came and then it was my cue to leave. Sometimes she would fall asleep in my arms and I had to quietly sneak out and leave.