~Kill or be Killed~

38.

Katherine

I quickly ran upstairs and took out my wand. "Avada Kedavra."

I killed him. I fucking killed him. Only because I didn't want Draco to do it. I killed him. I killed... Dumbledore. He fell off the Astronomy Tower. I can't believe it. Oh my god. I killed him in front of Harry. Where's Delphi when you need her the most?

Harry came upstairs. No. "You. You killed him. Why? You said he wasn't going to die. But you wanted to kill him yourself. Didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"You little bi-"

"I'd watch it if I were you, Potter." Draco jumped in.

Good thing Bellatrix and other Death Eaters had already fled. Or Harry would've been dead already. He's not gonna believe me. He's not gonna understand why I did what I did. This is something I won't be able to explain.

"She killed him and you want me to watch it? Are you fucking me right now?"

"Potter I would never fuck you." Oh for fucks sake.

Harry took out his wand. "I'm going to kill you both."

"You can't. You don't have it in you." I said.

"Yea because I'm not you."

"I don't have to justify my actions to you. I don't owe you anything."

"I knew you helping me was too good to be true. You were never here. Always there, with your father. Plotting, I'm assuming."

"Yea you're just assuming."

He pointed the wand at me and I couldn't act fast. "Avad-"

"Stupefy." Draco saved me.

"You were really gonna use it on me?" I said. "Have you lost it?"

"Have I lost it? You killed Dumbledore."

"Repeating the same thing won't bring him back. He's gone. Get used to it."

Suddenly there were noises coming from outside. We looked outside from the tower and it was the students and staff gathered around Dumbledore's body.

"I'll take care of you later." Harry said to me and ran out.

I looked down. Just then Draco walked in front of me and forced me to look at him. "Why did you do that? Why the fuck did you do that?" He yelled. He slammed me against the wall.

"Let go of me. You're hurting me."

"Hurting you? You are the one hurting everyone. I don't see anyone hurting you."

"I did because I knew you wouldn't be able to. I saw you. Harry and I were downstairs the whole time watching you and Dumbledore."

"What?"

"Yea."

He threw me down on the floor as usual. He bent down to my level l and choked me.

"Do you realize what you've done?" He yelled.

"Let her go, Malfoy." Snape came in. "This instant."

Draco let go of me. "This isn't over."

"Yes, yes it is." I said.

"We all have to leave. Right now." Snape said, leading us downstairs.

We walked downstairs where we met with Bellatrix and other Death Eaters. We started walking down the halls while Bellatrix destroyed everything. We passed the Great Hall and stopped there because of Bellatrix. She went inside and destroyed everything. The whole Great Hall was just gone. Ruined. It hurt so bad.