~Sister~

22.

Katherine

"Hey sis."

No. No. No. No. She- no. NO FUCKING WAY. Not me having a sister now. My sister. I have a sister. How can this be? Where was she this whole time? Why didn't he mention her before? I looked over to Draco, who was shocked too. He didn't know either. Even Lucius was shocked. Everyone was shocked. No one knew about her.

"You- you're-" I couldn't speak.

"Your sister? Yes." She finished my sentence.

"How? I mean- when?"

"Well, before you get all 'siblings by blood' thing, we're half related."

"We have different moms?"

"Hmm, she's not bad, father. She's got a brain. And she's got looks too."

"I told you, my child." He spoke. "You will be mesmerized by her. Exactly like I was."

"Yes, and Dolohov here, all 'mesmerized' by her, decided to touch her." She said.

"I did not touch her. I just said 'hello'." He said.

"Well." I spoke. "You did say how my father trusts you so very much. What was the point of that, may I ask?" My sis- the girl chuckled.

"You- you bit-"

"Finish that sentence Dolohov and you'll get it. She's my sister. Fuck off."

"Okay. Just out of curiosity, I am older, right?"

"Unfortunately yes. Father decided to be your sperm donor first."

I chuckled. "At least he did one thing right." We both chuckled.

Fucking hell. Am I serious right now? Laughing with my so- called sister. I- what the fuck? But I can't help it. She's cool. She's just like me. We resemble each other too, a little. Except she has blue/purple-ish hair which suits her alot. She looked innocent yet bad and bitchy. I guess I had to play older sister now. I couldn't stay here anymore. I had to leave.

"I have to leave. If I don't get back in time they might get suspicious. We can't have that."

"Yes. You may leave." My father said.

"See you at school." She said.

"What? You're going to be attending Hogwarts?"

"Well of course. Now that everyone knows I exist. It's better to show myself, no?"

"Yes but not everyone knows you. The whole Hogwarts doesn't know you exist. Keep it that way."

"It's nice to see you play older sister. But I'm going."

"And what if someone hurts you?" Really Katherine? I can't believe I'm doing this. But I had to play her too.

That question threw her off. There was sudden softness in her eyes. "Then my older sister will be there to protect me, right?"

No, the fuck I dont know you. "Right." I sighed. "Do as you please."

"Oh I will."

Bellatrix giggled. "They're both the same."

"Of course mother, we are sisters."

What? She's her daughter. "Half sisters. And mother? You're her daughter?"

"Well you catch on fast. I'll see you there, sis."

I left the room. What the hell just happened? I met my sister. She's Bellatrix's daughter. Fucking hell. How do I explain this to everyone? How do I tell Dessa and Liv? How do I tell Harry? Holy shit Harry. If he reacted so badly when he found out I was Voldemort's daughter, I can only wonder how he'll react when he finds out he has another daughter.