~Draco Malfoy~

2.

Draco Malfoy

I wake up heavily breathing thinking about the dream I just had. Brown haired girl, perfect body, perfect lips, perfect everything. Having the same dream for a week and not being able to meet her eyes, was annoying me. I go back to Hogwarts today. It's going to be my fourth year. Maybe that girl might be there.

I freshen myself up. Wearing a jet black suit with my black shoes and rings on my bare fingers.

I  go down to breakfast where I find my dad sitting at the end of the table. I look over to my mother who just brought in breakfast and sits at the other end of the table.

"You've been awfully quiet father." I say while he glares at me.

"It's good to be quiet sometimes, Draco. Eat your breakfast". He says, pathetically smiling.

"What are you planning now father? Is it going to be as bad as you or worse?"

He chuckled. "That's for me to know and for you to stay out of it until i say so. Now, eat your breakfast before i snatch it away and send you off hungry."

Now, now Lucius, he's going to eat, calm down." My mother says nervously.

"Speak when spoken to Narcissa." My father replied angrily.

I always hated the way this low-life ass talked to my mother. She's done nothing but obey him since the beginning. And he just can't get out of his own twisted way. He has emotionally abused us ever since I was little. My mother never questions anything he does or says. If she does he... he hits her, abuses her. He never once tried to be a good husband or father. He even scared Dobby off. He was the only real friend I had. The only one I could talk to. The only one I could cry too. The only one I could share my thoughts and feelings to. And I knew he wouldn't tell a soul. It was always just our little secret. And now he's, he's gone. And I'm all completely alone. I can't say anything to my mother because she's always going to obey him. Always going to tell him everything that happens. And I can't let her tell my father that I have the ability to be weak sometimes. I'll be more of a disgrace then I already am.

I shouldn't say I'm completely alone, I still have Blaise and Cedric. Blaise Zabini is a pureblood and a Slytherin like me. Cedric Diggory is also a pureblood, but a Hufflepuff. Although I don't really get along with Hufflepuffs, he and I were friends way before we even went to Hogwarts. And him being in Hufflepuff didn't change our friendship. Us 3  have been friends since we were 4. We're called 'The Bronx Trio'.

After breakfast, I went back upstairs to get my bags. Hogwarts was my only escape from home. Being at home is suffocating. I hate living under my fathers roof. Hogwarts is my home.

Knowing my father is a death eater makes me hate him even more. But that didn't mean anything, because soon i will be one too. It's the one thing I despise with all of my heart.

My father and Mr. Zabini both attend and hold meetings. Death eater meetings to be exact. Just like me Blaise hates the death eaters. He never wants to be one. Luckily Cedric doesn't have to be a death eater due to his father not being one and him being in Hufflepuff

Hopefully fate has another plan for us.

THIS CHAPTER WASNT AS LONG BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE !!

I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN ON THE TRAIN RIDE...

HAPPY READING :)