~Crucio~

23.

Adrian

I was late for Great Hall so I was speed walking. As I walked halfway by the Slytherins table I bumped into someone. She was beautiful. Kinda looked like Katherine too. But a little different. She had blue-ish purple hair. Which were gorgeous on her. I apologized for bumping into her, said 'hi' to everyone and walked away.

Everyone went into their classes. I went to Defence Against the Dark Arts. Everyone was there. She was too. She went up to where Hermione and Katherine were sitting. She made Hermione go sit with Lavender. Okay, bitchy move. She sat next to Katherine and they started talking to each other. Katherine wasn't fond of her. Just then Umbridge walked in. "My, my. Two Riddles." What? She's Katherine's sister? Did Katherine know? When did she find out? I wonder how she's feeling.

After class I decided to talk to Katherine. I thought it'd be nice to know. I walked up to her after when that girl was about to turn she bumped into me, almost  making her fall but I caught her. It was as if the moment had stopped and it was just the two of us. But we pulled away when Draco and Kat cleared their throats. It was weird. I apologized, but she was a little bitchy. When Katherine gave her a look.

Katherine and I agreed to meet at the Broomsticks. She told me everything. How she met her sister, Delphini, last night. And how they don't get along, which is understandable. They are half-sisters. But it was crazy. All of this was crazy. But I know that Katherine would never hurt anyone. She will never be on her fathers side. I love Katherine but I wasn't in love with her anymore. And I was so glad that she and I could still be great friends.

We went back to school and into the Slytherin's common room. Everyone was sitting there. Even Delphini. She and I made eye contact but I pulled away.Cedric and Blaise were complaining about how I never hang out with them anymore. I apologized for it and promised them that soon we will. I went to my dorm and laid down. 'She's bad news Adrian'. Katherines words were playing in my head. I don't why but I hoped she was wrong. Not a while later I dozed off.

Katherine

After Delphi and I talked I went back to my dorm and so did everyone else. Everything was confusing me. But I was trying to move past it. I woke up and Hermione woke up not a second later. We started getting ready.

"So, your sister. I didn't get to talk to you about that." She said putting on her tie.

"Right, yea. Delphini. She's my half-sister."

"Half?"

"Her mom... is Bellatrix."

"What? Bellatrix Lestrange?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god. Neville."

"I know. That's why I didn't say anything to anyone about Bellatrix being her mother. It would cause chaos."

"Harry and Neville would have teamed up, if they knew."

"That's what I'm saying. It would be bad. We need to get through the whole secret Room of Requirements thing. And then hopefully it'll all be over."

"Yea, hopefully. We believe you can do it."

I nodded. "Let's just finish getting ready and leave."

Not long after we left for the Great Hall. As we reached there I saw Delphi sitting with everyone else. Great. She's making herself at home. But this is not her home, it's mine. I walked over to the table and sat next to her.

"Good morning." She said.

"It was until I saw you." I heard chuckles and snickers when I said that.

"Don't be so pouty. You'll see me all year."