~Meetings~

20.

Small Spice Alert

Katherine

A few months passed by. It was now Christmas Break. I was dying to go home. I missed my parents. But at the same time I didn't wanna go because of everything that was happening here. I didn't wanna leave Dessa and Liv. Or Cedric, Blaise and Adrian. Or... Draco. But he was most likely going to his Manor. And he made it clear he wasn't gonna forgive me. Not until I broke up with Adrian and that wasn't happening. I got up, went to the bathroom and freshened myself up. I came out and saw Hermione already ready.

"You're ready early."

"I couldn't sleep all night." She said.

"And why is that?"

"Well because of the OWLS exams."

"Merlin Hermione. They're not until the end of the year."

"Do you not know me?"

"I do, that's why I'm saying relax. You'll be fine. You're Hermione Granger the smartest girl I know at Hogwarts."

She chuckled. "But you've got to admit, Draco is pretty good tho. He's right behind me."

"He is smart. It's shocking."

"He is a Malfoy."

"Yea, he is."

"Oh right I wanted to ask you something, remember?"

"That was like months ago."

"Well we haven't really seen each other a lot these past few months. Because you kept switching between Hufflepuff and Slytherin."

"It's not my fault, Umbridge. But anyways what was it?"

"You and Adrian are back together, right?"

"Yea, it was the day we got back."

"I heard what Pansy and Flint had done, yes. But I see- I know there's something between you and Draco."

"What? Hermi-"

"No don't say anything, let me finish."

"Okay..."

"Look. I'm not judging and I wont judge. It's not my place too. I get if you're attracted to Draco, or if you wanna be with him more than Adrian, it's perfectly fine-"

"Hermione-"

"It's perfectly fine if you're in love with him and not Adrian-"

"Hermione, stop." I chuckled. "I'm not in love with Draco. I love Adrian."

"Are you in love with Adrian?"

Uh oh. Now that was a million galleons question. And I was pretty sure I knew the answer but I just couldn't say it right now. It's wrong.

"I am. I can never be in love with Draco. He's not for me."

"Alright. Great Hall?"

"Great Hall."

We started walking to the Great Hall. I was a Slytherin today. I walked over to the Slytherin table and everyone was there. Unfortunately there was only one seat left and that was between Adrian and Draco. I had no choice but to sit. It was awkward. I just wanted to get up and leave. Just then Harry came up to me and broke the awkwardness.

"Hello Kat." He spoke. "Hello everyone."

They gave him a slight "Hello." Except Draco he just looked away.