~Hogwarts~

4.

Katherine NightinGale

As we reached Hogwarts my heart started pounding. I had so many questions in my mind. What if there's something connected to my past in there? What if I find something about my real parents? Did my real parents go to Hogwarts? And I knew I might not find what I'm looking for so I decided I won't look for it. I mean it was pointless, if they didn't wanna know me why should I try to know them.

Hogwarts looked beautiful and big from the outside. As we walked in it was twice as beautiful and big.

Me, Odessa, and Olivia went ahead and tried to find our dorms. As we were walking, this beautiful girl approached us. She had such pretty brown eyes. Just by looking at her she looked like an intelligent girl. Yea... I really question myself. Am I really straight? Sometimes I wish I wasn't, like now.

"You guys must be the new students from the states". She said looking at us, smiling.

"Unfortunately, yes we are". Odessa said, giving her a fake smile. While I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Well, pleasure to meet you, I'm Hermione Granger". She said forwarding her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Hermione." I said shaking her hand. "I'm Katherine, these two are Odessa and Olivia". I say pointing at them as I said their names.

"I was asked by Headmaster Dumbledore to help you find your dorm, and find your way around the school."

"Wait, dorm? So, we'll be staying in the same dorm?" Said Odessa.

"Yes, of course you will"

"Thank God". Liv sighed in relief.

"Very well then. Let's go get you ladies settled in". Hermione said turning around, as she started walking and us walking behind her.

We reached our dorm. And boy was it pretty. I loved it. And by the looks of it Odessa and Olivia loved it too.

"I'll leave you guys and let you get some rest. Tomorrow is a big day for you. You'll get sorted into your houses." Hermione said looking at us blissfully. 

""Um, houses?" I asked in confusion.

"You guys not aware of what houses here are, are you?"

We shake our heads no.

"There are four houses here. Gryffindor, who are known for being chivalrous, brave, courageous, and daring. Slytherin who are known for ambitious, cunning, leaders, and determination. Hufflepuff, they are known for their loyalty, kindness, honesty, and friendship. And Ravenclaw, they are known for their wisdom, intelligence, creativity, and originality." She explained briefly.

"So, what house are you in?" Liv asked curiously.

"Me and my two friends, Harry and Ron, who you'll meet tomorrow, are in Gryffindor."

"Ah, well I guess we'll see you tomorrow then. Good night." Odessa said as she walked away.

Olivia and I roll our eyes at Odessa and say 'good night' to Hermione. We put our stuff away and decided to unpack all of our things tomorrow because we were exhausted. We picked which bed we wanted, I got the middle one, Dessa got the one on my right, and Liv got the one on my left. And we went to sleep.

_____

Draco Malfoy

We had finally reached Hogwarts. I had come back home. I loved it here, but I never showed it. The best part of being here this year is that I was going to be a prefect. That means, I can give detentions to students who don't follow the rules or play by my rules. Having extra authority is the best part. Each house has their own prefect. A boy and a girl. They're still looking for a female prefect for Slytherin. The prefect for Hufflepuff is obviously Cedric and Hannah Abbott. For Gryffindor is Ron Weasley or as I like to call him weasel, and Hermione Granger the know-it-all. And for Ravenclaw is Padma Patil and Anthony Goldstein.

Me and Blaise went over to our dorm to drop our stuff off. Since Cedric is a Hufflepuff he went over to the Hufflepuff dorms, but we planned to meet at the Slytherin common room to hang and/or relax. The train ride to Hogwarts can be very much exhausting. I allow Cedric to hang out in our common room because of our good friendship. I would never let an outsider in here. Each house has their own common room, it's where people usually hang out.

"So what do we think?" Asked Blaise.

"About what?" Cedric asked, confused.

"The new girl, obviously."

"Amused Blaise?". I asked with a smirk.

"Very much so. Dude she's hot, like that ass is like a million dollar ass."

He wasn't wrong. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't gorgeous. I really haven't seen anyone like her before.

"You're an ass. Now shut the fuck up and let me relax." Cedric said while I scoffed.

"I heard she has hot friends, like very hot." Blaise added. "I just hope they get sorted into Slytherin."

"Yea, let's just pretend we don't exist". Said Cedric.

"And Hufflepuff definitely".

"Dick".

"But I'm your dick."

I closed my eyes, shaking my head.

After a few minutes of hanging out, we decided to call it a night and go back to our dorms. I unpacked most of my stuff, and Blaise... well he just passed out. I was ready for this year. I can just feel that this year was going to be different.

ARE DRACO AND KATHERINE MEET FACE TO FACE AGAIN ?

WHAT HOUSES WILL THE GIRLS GET INTO ?

AND... MANY MORE QUESTIONS.

HAPPY READING :)