Four

It had been a few weeks since Dianne had started her new school and tonight the whole group were having a sleepover at Joes. Joe still hadn't told Dianne that he had a YouTube channel and Dianne hadn't told the rest of the group about dance. She was yet to start her new dance school as they were having a few weeks off as a tv show that Dianne had never heard of was having to use their teachers as one of them was a judge. Yet she was starting tomorrow after the sleepover so was going to have to leave Joes quite early in order to get to the dance school in time.

"Bye Dot, me or your mum will get you at about 8 tomorrow morning, behave. Be sensible." Diannes dad Mark said as she got out the car on Joes driveway.
"I always behave Dad. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."
"Love you too Dot." He said and then drove off as Dianne knocked on Joes front door.

"Hi Dianne, come straight in, Joe and some of the others are just upstairs in his room, you can go straight up." Tracey said as she opened the door to see the girl who was quickly become her favourites Out of joes friends.
"Thank you Tracey, how are you?" Dianne asked as she took her shoes off.
"I'm very good thank you sweetheart, how are you?"
"I'm good thanks. Joes told you I'm leaving early tomorrow right?" Dianne asked
"Yes he did, about 8 right? Because you have to get to dance." Tracey asked.
"Yeah my dads coming at 8 I think. It's coz I need to get to London and dance starts at 10:30 which takes about 2 hours to get to. And coz it's my first session I need to meet the teachers before hand." Dianne told her.
"Ah I see, well I should probably be up if Joes not but I'm sure he will be, if you wake him when you wake up." Tracey told the Australian. "Now you go on up and see what their doing. I think your the last one so everyone's up their." Tracey said.
"DI STOP TALKING TO MY MUM AND GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!" Joe shouted from his room, making Dianne laugh.
"I better go up. See you later Tracey. And thank you for letting me come round."
"Of course. Up you go before he comes down and carries you up." Tracey laughed and with that Dianne headed up the stairs and into Joes room.

"Guys I need to film a video, who wants to be in it. I was gonna do like a truth or dare or never have I ever." Joe said after a few hours.
"Why don't we all be in it? Do truth or dare and everyone can be in the video." Toff said.
"Yeah that's a good idea, everyone okay with that." Everyone nodded apart from Dianne.
"I'm sorry, I'm so confused. A video for what? Have you told me this before and I've not listened or should I just not have a clue?" She asked.
"Have you not told her?" Oli asked, thinking that Joe would have said something to her about it as they both seemed close.
"No, so basically Di, I have a YouTube channel and post videos. And the reason I've not told you before now was because I wanted you to get to know the real me if you get me." He said.
"Oh right, that's cool. Yeah I'll be in this video. I'm guessing your viewers already know this lot?" She asked.
"Yeah they do, I'm gonna set up the camera stuff so if anyone needs to do anything then do it now, wee, poo, makeup whatever." Joe said as he got up to sort the cameras out, the girls all started touching up their make up and hair while the boys took it in turns to use the toilet.

Video

Joe - hiya and welcome back to another Sugg Sunday special.
Dianne - it's Saturday
Joe - yeah I record it on a Saturday and post it on a Sunday. Anyways you've all probably already noticed but I'm joined with all my friends today. And someone who you've never met. This is Dianne, say hi Di
Dianne - G'day
Joe - Dianne's from Australia. She's new to our school and she's slotted right into our group and she's great so you'll be seeing a lot more of her I'm sure. So today we are going to be playing truth or dare. Who's starting?
A few questions later
Conor - Di, truth or dare?
Dianne - Err, I'm gonna go with truth.
Conor - so you've been here about 4 weeks now. Who's your best friend out the group?
Dianne - right so I have 2. Toff and Joe. Toff because we get on so well and Joe because we are literally the same person just different genders.
Joe - she's right.