Six

"Ahhh Dianne Buswell right?" An older man said as Dianne and her dad walked into the building, Dianne nodded. "Fantastic, so Dad, you can leave, you've had all the information right?"
"Yep, we've had everything thank you."
"Great. So pick up is at 6, I see you've got food which is great." He said.
"Okay great, well, bye Dot. Have a great day, I think your mums picking you up." Mark said, Dianne nodded and waved as he headed out. The man told her to follow him into his office and to take a seat. Dianne sat down and had a little look round her, their was trophies everywhere as well as various different awards and pictures of dancers.

"So Dianne, welcome to Strictly Starter Studios here in London. I'm Craig, and I'm the studio head. Here at SSS, we only except the best of the best, usually you would have to submit lots of video applications, but you were scouted from your tour which is incredible, normally we don't scout dancers but when we saw you, we knew we couldn't let you go. We try and get you talented youngsters ready to take on the professional world of dance. I'm not sure if you aware of the tv show, Strictly come dancing?" Dianne shook her head. "Okay, so it's a tv show that happens once a year, where celebrities are partnered with a professional dancer."
"Oh so dancing with the stars, but the UK version?" Dianne asked.
"Yes spot on. So strictly come dancing is actually recorded in Elstree studios, which is where we are now. And we get choreographers in from the show to work with you dancers. We have dancers around your age, all from different places across the world, who have all moved to the UK, like yourself, to expand and widen their dance career. Do you have any questions?" Craig asked.
"Err, I don't think so, actually, do you choreography for us aswell or just run the dance school?" Dianne asked.
"I just run it, I come in and watch the routines sometimes to see how they are going. Everyone will tell you, I'm very harsh, I'm not one to give out compliments so if I ever do, you known it was perfect. Anything else?"
"No I don't think so."
"Great, so I'll take you in now. Everyone does speak English by the way, I know I said people were from all over the world but they all speak English." Craig told Dianne. "Do you speak any other languages? Even if it's just a good hello or something."
"I'm fluent in Italian aswell. My mums Italian so I've been taught everything in that language as well as English."
"Okay fabulous. We don't have any Australians other than you but we have 2 Italians, Giovanni and Graziano, who I'm sure you'll get on with, I'm sure you'll get on with everyone." Craig said, they walked down a long corridor before reaching a studio door. Craig opened it and walked in, Dianne following behind him. They walked over to a group of girls who were sat on the floor talking about their week.

"Amy, can I steal you." Craig said, Amy got up and walked with Craig and Dianne over to a seat in the corner.
"Amy this is Dianne, Dianne this is Amy. Amy if you introduce Dianne to everyone and get her settled that would be great. Dianne I'll see you later when I come and do my spot check." Craig told the pair.
"Okay, thank you Craig." Dianne said as Craig walked off leaving Dianne with Amy. Amy walked with Dianne and introduced her to all the dancers.

"Ciao." Dianne said as she was introduced to a boy called Giovanni. She very quickly started a conversation with him, in Italian, shocking everyone else in the room.
"I thought she was Australian?" The only dancer who was shorter than Dianne said.
"Oh I am, my mums Italian, I'm fluent." Dianne laughed. Before she knew it, she was dancing away with everyone as they learnt new choreography and got to know eachother.

"Dianne! That was incredible! Well done!" Craig said as he walked in and watched a bit of the routine, everyone gasped and turned to look at Dianne.
"Thank you." Dianne said smiling, Craig had already told her that he was harsh so to get a compliment off him on her first day, she was happy.
"Guys, we'll leave it there for now, go have lunch and we'll come back in an hour." Jason, the choreographer, said. Dianne followed Amy to where they had put their food.

"So Dianne, how long have you been in the UK for?" Amy asked as they were sat eating.
"Only a few weeks." She said after finishing her mouth full.
"Cool, I'm guessing you've made friends." Janette said.
"Yeah, there great. Oh wait, I'll be one second." Dianne said as her phone started to ring, she got it out and it was Joe.

D- hiya Joe, you okay
J- yeah I'm good, I just wanted to say, my video is going out in about 10 minutes so if you suddenly get loads of new Instagram followers and stuff, don't be alarmed.
D- oh right okay, my accounts public because of tour, is that okay?
J- yeah D it's fine. Anyways how's dance, I'm not interrupting am I?
D- oh no we're on lunch and it's really good. The mean teacher told me I'm really good which was nice coz apparently he doesn't give compliments.
J- haha, he sounds like Craig from strictly
D- yeah it's him.
J- oh right, wow, you must have done very well. While I have you, do you wanna come round after school tomorrow.
D- with the group? Or just me
J- just you
D- yeah course, can you ask your mum to make those pudding things?
J- what the ones we had yesterday, the chocolate ones? She bought them.
D- no those we had when I first came round, we had it with sausages. The frog thing.
J- toad in the hole, right you want Yorkshire puddings. Yeah I'll ask her.
D- thank you.
J- I'll let you go and carry on having your lunch. I'll speak to you later
D- okay, bye Joseph.

"And who was that? Was that your boyfriend?" Amy laughed as Dianne came back.
"No, my best friend. He was just telling me to be prepared for loads of new followers." Dianne said.
"What do you mean?"
"Basically, he had a YouTube channel which has apparently got a fair few subscribers and I'm in a video that he's putting up in about 5 minutes now." Dianne told them, not thinking much of it.
"What's his name?" Janette asked
"Joe Sugg." They as gasped.
"You know he's got like millions of subscribers. Is he really your best friend?" Oti asked.
"Yeah, my best friend. I didn't even know he had that many not gonna lie." Dianne laughed.
"Yeah loads. So are you friends with his whole group?" Janette asked.
"Yeah all of them. Joe and Toff are my 2 best friends. Joe more so probably." Dianne said, she couldn't believe that everyone at dance knew who he was, he must be pretty famous. She was confused as to how she had no clue who he was. Her new friends all watched the video when it was released and were getting all excited.
"Dianne, you two would make such a cute couple." Oti said once the video had finished.
"No, Joes just my friend. I don't think we would be cute, and we don't like eachother that way." Dianne told them all.
"Whatever you say Di. But I bet in a few weeks you'll come here talking about your new boyfriend mr Joe Sugg." Neil said making everyone laugh.