Twenty-Four

The two weeks were over and Joe was getting ready to go back into school. Dianne had got back yesterday night so wasn't coming in as she was still jetlagged and very tired. They had spoken most days and Joe knew that she was nervous about coming back to school. While they were away, Dianne and her family decided to keep dianne in the school until anything else happened.

"No dianne Joe?" His form tutor asked when she was doing the register. "Is she going to be coming in?"
"She got back from Australia last night, shes shattered and jet lagged, she should be back in tomorrow I think." Joe said.
"Bless her, well let her know, if she's still jetlagged tomorrow, tell her to come in but she can leave early if she needs to or I'm sure some of the teachers will go easy on her if she's about to drop off." She said, Joe nodded and went back to talking to his friends.

"She not coming in Joe?" Toff shouted across the room, Joe knew exactly what was coming.
"No, shes jetlagged."
"Hopefully shes jet lagged always and never comes back in! Would do us all a favour!" Toff laughed.
"What's your problem with Dianne?" Byron asked.
"What's my problem! She used us to get to Joe, left us when she got what she wanted. And shes just horrible, a mean have you seen her. No brain cells either!" Toff laughed.
"Just shut up Toff. She didn't use us to get to me, we'd been together way before my post went out and she left the group. And shes the most beautiful person I've ever seen. And you can't say she's not smart, that girl is incredible, shes toured the world, shes a world champion dancer and shes fluent in 2 languages." Joe said, he could list everything amazing about Dianne but realised he would be their for hours. But he couldn't stand people being horrible about her.
"Whatever, well when shes back, shes got me to deal with!" Toff laughed and then turned around to talk to other people.

///

"How was school Joe?" Tracey asked as Joe got into the car after school.
"It was okay. I don't think it's safe for Dianne to come back." He said straight away, he didn't want to keep thinking about it without talking to an adult.
"What's happened today?" Tracey asked, she was aware of what had been going on as Joe had told her and Tracey felt worried about her, Dianne was someone that Tracey really cared about and she couldn't bare to see her hurt or upset.
"Toff was just saying horrible stuff and that shes gonna go after Dianne when she's back in. I dont wanna tell her and make her panic but I don't know what to do." Joe stressed.
"That's horrible. The poor girl. I think, don't tell her, don't worry her but tomorrow stay with her for as much as you can, speak to her friends and let them know and make sure she's never left alone. Is she always with one of her friends or one of yours in a lesson?" Tracey asked.
"Yeah, tomorrow we've got tutor, spanish which shes with Ashley for, English which shes with Stacey and Ashley, Maths with Ashley and Conor, Science which shes with Ashley again and then art which shes with me. So shes always got someone. In tutor though she sits next to Toff but I can ask to move. I'll say diannes really jet lagged and I wanna stay with her. Something like that." Joe said, he knew that there would always be someone who she was friends with in her lesson.
"Good, so maybe message Ashley, it seems like she's with Dianne all day, and let her know so she's on the same page. But don't stress Dianne out, she doesn't need any more stress." Tracey told Joe, he nodded and made a mental note to message Ashley and maybe Stacey as soon as he got in.

@joe_sugg : Hiya Ashley, it's Joe. I couldn't find your sc so have to message you on here, but tomorrow when Dis back in can you make sure she's never left alone. Toff was saying something today in form and I don't know what she's got planned but it's not good. Your with her most of tomorrow, just not in art but I'll come and meet her after science outside your room, I'm next door and normally out straight away.
@ashleyroberts123 : hi Joe, yeah I'll stay with her and make sure she's doesn't go anywhere on her own. It doesn't sound good whatever's gonna happen. If you wanna come and sit with us at lunch or join us at break ro be with her then your more than welcome.
@joe_sugg : thank you , I'll see how Di is tomorrow and depending on how she is I'll come with you guys. Thank you Ash, if you wanna mention it to the others just say that somethings going on and to keep an eye on her . Thank you.