Twenty-Nine

It was now Monday and Dianne's first day at her new school. She was nervous like she had been when she started her last school but this time a little more so. The school was bigger than her last one so more people, which also made her nervous.

Joseph ❤️- morning bubs, wanted to wish you good luck today at your new school. I know we didn't plan on Mondays being our day but I'd love to see you after so we can talk about your day. Let me know what you think. Xx

Dotty ❤️- morning !!!!! Thank you and yeah do you wanna come round mine after school, just come straight from school, mum and dad have the day off so someone will be in Xx

Joseph ❤️- okie dokes, we'll have a great day. Remember, I love you loads and am always proud of you Xx

Dotty ❤️- thank you , love you too xx

///

"Good morning, you must be our new student, Dianne Buswell correct?" A young female teacher asked as Dianne walked into the classroom that she had been told was her form room.
"Yeah." Dianne replied.
"Well it's lovely to meet you Dianne, I'm Mrs Fairfield, and I'll be your form tutor. This is Bella, she's going to be your buddy for today. She's in all your lessons so will show you around. I'll leave you two to get to know eachother." Mrs Fairfield said and then went over to her desk.

"Hiya, I'm Bella." The brunette said as Dianne sat down next to her.
"Hi, I'm Dianne." Dianne said.
"Just wanted to say, I love your hair. I'm surprised you get away with it to be fair." Bella said as she looked at Dianne's red hair, it wasn't as bright at the moment, it was a bit darker but you could tell it was red.
"Thanks, and yeah they class it as work related so it's allowed." Dianne told her.
"Oh right, do you have any questions about the school?" Bella asked.
"Yeah, you know the dance studios, I got told that you can hire them out during lunch and stuff, how do I do that?"
"Okay so, Mrs Fairfield is actually in charge of that. It doesn't get full so you can just ask her in form in the morning if you can use it at lunch and she'll put your name on. Do you want to use it?" Bella asked.
"Yeah, maybe not today coz I wanna get to know people but definitely at some point." Dianne told the brunette.
"Yeah, well you can stay with me and my mates today. Are you a dancer then?"
"Yeah, ballroom and Latin mainly." Dianne said.
"Wow, I'm a street dancer."
"Cool, so do you ever use the studio?"
"Nah, it's only ever this boy in year 13 who does, he's a contemporary dancer but I think he does ballroom aswell." Bella told Dianne. "But there's 2 studios so there's always one free." Bella continued.
"That's good then."

It was now break and Dianne was sat with Bella and a few of her friends; Amelie, Hollie and Tasha. Dianne's first 2 lessons had gone really well, she had science which she actually enjoyed for once and then maths.
"So how come you moved if you don't mind me asking Dianne." Amelie asked.
"I wasn't having the best time at the school. Don't get me wrong, the school was great and I met most of my best friends there and my boyfriend but there was a few girls who picked on me, quite badly so my mum decided to move me." Dianne opened up, the girls seemed really nice and she could see herself being friends with them.
"Bless you. How long have you and your boyfriend been together for?" Bella asked.
"About 3 months now. Yeah." Dianne replied, smiling as she thought about Joe.
"That's cute, what's his name? We might know him with the schools being fairly local." Bella asked.
"Joe Sugg." Dianne said, bracing  herself as she knew they would know him.
"The YouTuber?" Tasha asked, Dianne nodded. "Wow, I knew I recognised you. I don't want his videos, just have him on Instagram." Tasha laughed.
"Ahah, I didn't know who he was when I met him. He told me a few weeks after I met him about his YouTube. I don't know how I didn't know." Dianne said making the girls laugh.
"This morning, you said your hair is work related, what is your job?" Bella asked.
"Dance, I'm a professional dancer, might aswel get it out now, so I toured last year and yeah."

The rest of the day went really well. Dianne loved the school and she had made some great new friends. She couldn't wait to get home and tell Joe all about it.

"Bye Di, see you tomorrow." Amelie said as Dianne got into her mums car which was parked near school.
"Bye Amelie." Dianne said and then shut the door.
"Good day Dot?" Rina asked.
"So good. I love it. And everyone's so nice. I've made a load of new friends." Dianne said smiling.
"I'm glad. Now let's get you home, that boyfriend of yours will be at ours soon."

"I'm so glad you've had a good day." Joe said as they were sat on diannes bed cuddling. He had obviously missed Dianne all day but was glad she was somewhere that she liked. People at school had asked him where Dianne was and they were shocked to hear that she had moved.
"I missed you though." Dianne said quietly.
"I missed you aswell but it will be better for you being at this new school." Joe said, Dianne nodded.
"Can you help me with my homework? It's maths. I didn't understand it in the lesson." Dianne said as she stood up and got her bag. Joe nodded so she got out her homework and sat at her desk.
"Whys It not in colour?" Joe asked, Dianne was dyslexic and used a green overlay meaning that her work would usually be printed on green paper for her to read easier.
"The teachers didn't know." Dianne said as she got out her overlay from her desk drawer.
"Have you told them? So everything from now on will be in green?" Joe asked.
"Yeah, I told my form tutor at the end of the day so she said she will sort it out." Dianne told him.
"Good, I know what your like, you'll struggle and not tell anyone." Joe said making Dianne roll her eyes, even though she knew he was right. "Right, so this maths." Joe said as he sat down and started helping Dianne with her homework.