Thirty-One

"Good morning birthday girl." Joe said as Dianne woke up. He had woken up before her to help mark and Rina with decorations downstairs.
"Morning." She said as she sat up. "Can you pass me my glasses please, there on the dressing table." Dianne asked as she rubbed her eyes. Joe got up and passed her the glasses which she put on straight away.
"You look so cute in your glasses. Why don't you wear them more often?" Joe asked.
"Dunno." Dianne said as she got out of bed. "Let's go downstairs, I wanna open presents." Dianne laughed as she got out of her bed and grabbed Joes hand as they walked downstairs.

"Happy birthday my darling girl." Rina said as Dianne walked into the living room and gave her a hug.
"Happy birthday baby, can I still even call you that, your 15!" Mark said giving her a hug. "You'll always be my little baby Dot."
"Dad shush." Dianne said getting embarrassed as Joe laughed.
"Come on dot, open some of your presents." Rina said as they sat down.

Dianne's presents from her parents consisted of some new dance shoes, a new ballroom dress for competitions, some new clothes and money. And Joe had gotten her, aswel as the holiday, a new pair of shoes, some perfume and makeup.
"Thank you guys." Dianne said as she looked at all her presents. "Has my cards from Megs and Briar arrived? They said they've sent them." Dianne asked.
"Yeah I think so, they should be in this bag." Rina said handing Dianne a bag full of cards. "The ones off Andrew, Bren, Nanny, Pops, Nan and Poppy, they're all in there I think." Rina said as Dianne took some cards out of the bag.
"These are cute." She said as she read the ones off her grandparents. "I miss Australia."
"Bless you." Joe said as he pulled her in to a hug as she got a bit upset thinking about her family back home.
"Andrew and Brendan said they will FaceTime you later. And if you want, try and FaceTime uncle Joe and see nan." Rina suggested, she knew that her daughter missed home but she also knew that she wouldn't change moving here for anything.
"Yeah maybe, anyways, everyone's gonna be here soon, we should go and get changed Joe." Dianne said, Joe nodded and they got up and headed upstairs.

"I need a hug." Dianne said after they had both got changed. Joe opened his arms for her and she walked over to him, putting her head on his chest.
"Miss home?" Joe asked, she nodded. "When we get to mine later, we'll FaceTime everyone you want to talk to ye?"
"Yes please." She said quietly. "I love you."
"I love you too baby." Joe said giving her a kiss. "Now someone's at your door. I can hear your mum shouting you."

"Right so, Amelie, Bella this is Stacey, Ashley and Joe, guys these are Amelie and Bella." Dianne said introducing her friends to eachother.
"Nice to meet you both." Joe said to the two girls.
"Mum we're gonna go now." Dianne shouted, the shopping center wasn't that far from diannes house so they were walking.
"Okay, have a good day girls and Joseph." Rina said as she gave Dianne a hug.
"Addio Rina, ci vediamo dopo." Joe said, hoping he had got it right.
"Bravissimo Joseph!" Rina said, applauding his Italian. It made Dianne laugh and hug Joe.
"Your so cute." She laughed. She loved how Joe had taken The time to learn some Italian.

///

"Di, where did you find him! He's literally the perfect guy." Amelie asked Dianne as they were in Victoria secret and pink looking at underwear, Joe had stayed outside the shop as he, in his words, didn't want to make the girls feel uncomfortable.
"He's a gooden isn't he." Dianne laughed as she looked at Joe who was stood with all her shopping bags. "I'll go and tell him to come in bless him." Dianne said and then walked out the shop and over to Joe.
"You can come in you know, I don't find it awkward." Dianne said to him.
"Are you sure?" Joe asked.
"Of course I am, your my boyfriend, come help me choose a set." Dianne smirked.
"Come on then you dirty thing." Joe laughed as he followed Dianne back into the shop.

///

By the end of the whole shopping trip, Dianne had about 5 bags full of shopping, including her victoria secret purchase of a red lace bra and thong set, definitely Joes favourite in the shop. They had gone out to eat and Joe and Dianne were now back at his house.

"Joe, your fans have sent me loads of birthday messages." Dianne said showing Joe her phone where she had around 2000 message requests, all saying happy birthday.
"That's cute, they love you." He said as she gave her a hug. "Not as much as I love you though."
"Thanks." Dianne said. They were sat on the sofa watching tv when Dianne heard her phone beep, when she looked it said she had been tagged in a picture by Joe.
"What've you done now." She said making him laugh.

@joe_sugg: happy birthday to this special human who somehow manages to be my best friend, the love of my life and the biggest pain in my arse all in one! 😂❤️ I'm so glad I was able to celebrate this special day with you

@joe_sugg: happy birthday to this special human who somehow manages to be my best friend, the love of my life and the biggest pain in my arse all in one! 😂❤️ I'm so glad I was able to celebrate this special day with you. Happy 15th Dotty, I love you ❤️❤️@diannebuswell
Also thank you everyone for the lovely messages you sent Dianne, shes loved reading through them all x