22

Author's P.O.V

     The I-landers welcomed Daniel with a hug. Then he walked to Jungwon and Xinyi. "I made it!" Daniel said happily hugging the two. The two just giggled at Daniels cuteness and hugged him back. Then they waited for the next trainee.

     "The next female trainee who survived received 2, 504, 034 votes ranking 2nd among the female trainees. That trainee is.... Choerry" Goongmin said and the trainees cheered for Choerry who was in tears.

     She gave her thank you speech and went to the gate with tears of joy. Then the I-landers comforted and congratulated her. "Unnie you made it!!" Xinyi said jumping happily while hugging Choerry.

     Choerry hugged her tightly still crying. Then they waited for the announcement of the next trainee. "The third survivor received 2, 648, 265 votes and ranked 1st among all trainees... The third survivor who ranked first in the global vote is... Kim Sunoo" Goongmin said.

      The trainees hugged Sunoo who was shocked and moved to tears. Then Sunoo gave his thank you speech and entered the gate with a smiled in his face. Then the I-landers hugged Sunoo who was still crying.

     "The third female trainee who survived has received 2, 585, 092 votes and ranked 2nd among all trainees. The fourth trainee is... Linlin" Goongmin said as the trainees hugged and cheered Linlin.

     Then she walked in front and gave her thank you speech. Then she went to the gate. The I-landers warmly welcomed her and hugged her. Then they nervously waited for the next survivor who would join them.

     "The fourth survivor received 1, 916, 736 votes and got the fourth place among the male trainees... Lee Geonu" Goongmin said making Heeseung and Jungwon smile widely cheering on him.

     Then he gave his thank you speech and went to the gate. Heeseung and Jungwon hugged him happily. "The next female survivor received 1, 978, 483 votes and has ranked fourth among the female trainees, she is... Rena" Goongmin said.

     The trainees congratulated her and she went to give her thank you speech. Then she went to the gate and the I-landers welcomed her happily "Out of 16 Grounders, by receiving 1, 706, 579 votes from global voting, Taki" Goongmin said as K smiled happily.

     The trainees congratulated him and hugged him. Then he gave his thank you speech and went to the gave shocked and happy. The trainees excitedly hugged Taki. Xinyi opened her arms to hug Taki.

     Taki happily hugged her. "You made it dongsaengie~!" Xinyi said happily. (Xinyi hugged all the survivors, I'm just quite lazy sorry hehe). "Ah I'm so happy noona!" Taki said jumping up and down happily.

     "Upon receiving 1, 700, 983 votes this trainee ranked 5th among the female trainees. This trainee is.... Chaerin" Goongmin said. Chaerin was shocked hearing her name. The trainees congratulated her and hugged her.

     Then she went to the middle and gave her thank you speech. Then she went to the gate and the I-landers welcomed her. Then she jumped to Yuna and Xinyi and hugged them. They hugged each other and waited for the last 2 other trainees.

     The grounders were losing hope since there were 2 trainees who would survive left. "The lucky sixth male survivor who cross the threshold of survival with a close ranking, got 1, 094, 601 votes from global voting" Goongmin said making the trainees more nervous.

     "The first potential candidate, Nicholas. The second candidate, Kyungmin. The third candidate, Hanbin." Goongmin said as the rest of the male trainees lost their hope. The three candidates stood in front nervously.

     They gave their thank you speech before the announcement. "Out of these 3 trainees, the one who got the 6th place from global voting will join the 12 other trainees of I-land" Goongmin said.

     "The one who got the 7th place of the global voting who will leave the I-land is... Nicholas" Goongmin said as Nichols bowed down sadly. "The final 6th survivor is... Hanbin" Goongmin said as the trainees clapped.

     Hanbin gave a thank you speech and the boys walked back with the others. Then the girls got nervous knowing that it was their turn. "Now we will reveal the three candidates that has a chance to go to I-land" Goongmin started.

     "The first potential candidate, Yuri. The second candidate, Eunjo. The third candidate, Eunwoo." Goongmin said as the girl one by one stood at the blocks. The other trainees sadly looked down in the verge of tears.

     The gave a their thank you speech. "The trainee who would be continuing I-land got 1, 098, 834 votes from the global voting" Goongmin started. "The one who will leave I-land is... Eunwoo" Goongmin said and Eunwoo bowed down.

     "The one who will continue and will be joining I-land is... Eunjo" Goongmin said as Eunjo got shocked hearing this. Then she gave her thank you speech and the gate opened revealing the other 22 trainees.

     They walked towards the trainees and hugged them saying their goodbyes. Xinyi went to Eunwoo and hugged her. Eunwoo was crying. "Unnie, don't cry you did well!" Xinyi said rubbing her back.

     Eunwoo smiled shyly and Xinyi smiled back. Then Xinyi went to her other unnies and hugged them. Then she went to Seon who had tears in his eyes. She hugged him and comforted him. "Xinyi~ You have to debut okay?" Seon said ruffling her little sister's hair.

     Xinyi nodded and said "I will oppa, you should too" Xinyi said. "Yeah I will " Seon said nodding with a small smile. Then Xinyi went to comfort the other male trainees who were sad. Then the backstage doors opened.

     "21 participants who got eliminated, please leave the space" The voice said as the trainees bid their final goodbyes. They waved goodbye as the I-landers were left in tears. The I-landers comforted each other as they make their way to I-land.

     The egg turned and the I-landers got off and toured the new trainee/s that haven't went to I-land yet. "Congratulations to the 24 I-landers who made to part 2 of the I-land" The voice said as the trainees turned around facing the screen.

- TO BE CONTINUED -

Note: Belated Merry Christmas!! I'm sorry if I get quite inactive these past few weeks. I've just been quite lazy lately. So I hope you like this! BTW thank you for 3.6K reads!!!