17

BTW GROUNDER'S OUTFIT:

[Linlin - Yuri]

[Sungyeon - Yuki - Eunwoo]

[TIME SKIP: 10 MINUTES BEFORE PERFORMANCE]

     The dance representatives were practicing their dance in the dance practice room while the vocal representatives practiced in the balcony and in the dining table. Heeseung and Geonu were in the dining table practicing while the other trainees were watching them.

     While practicing Heeseung's voice cracked because of nervousness. Since their voice were echoing the dance representatives heard it as well. "Heeseung must be really nervous" Chengxiao said the other trainees nodded.

     "Since we representative the I-landers he must have been pressured" K said. Heeseung just laughed it off and continued practicing. When the representatives finally finished their rehearsals they noticed that Heeseung kept practicing.

     Jungwon and K walked to Xinyi who looked at Heeseung practicing. "He must be really nervous" Jungwon said. "He never practiced that much before our performances" Xinyi answered. K nodded.

     "I'm sure they'll do great" K said and smiled. "Of course we have to win" Jungwon said. Xinyi nodded and smiled. Then the countdown went off. The trainees hurriedly went down. "The Representative unit test will now start" The voice said as the gate opened.

     The representatives waved goodbye. "Hwaiting!" "You can do it!" "Good luck!!!" The other trainees said waving their hands. Then the gate turned and the I-landers got off. The Grounders and Producers got shocked seeing Sunghoon.

     "Jay is out. I'm a bit shocked" Rain said to the other producers. "Yeah, me too" Sungdeuk said. "I'm really curious as to why" Doobu said. "I don't know why either" Rain said. The mentors looked quite shocked and confused.

     "The I-LANDERS's dance has a lot of powerful feel, and Sunghoon did ice skating. I wonder if he'll be able to pull off that power because I think depending on how prepared he is, the outcome of this battle will change" Sungdeuk said.