6

Xinyi's P.O.V

     Heeseung and I decided to go back to the dance practice room. "You really looked like a fetus back then" Xinyi said laughing at Heeseung while they were remembering their trainee days . "Yah! That was the past ok?" Heeseung said hitting Xinyi's shoulders.

     "Remember when Soobin sunbaenim fell in the pool?" Xinyi said. "Oh yes! That was out last pool party with TXT sunbaenims" Heeseung said sighing. "I remember you crying that time" Xinyi said laughing remembering how Heeseung cried back then.

     "That time I really wanted to congratulate them but my feelings controlled me" Heeseung said pouting as they went down the stairs. "I remember myself feeding you after you did not eat for 2 days" Xinyi said hitting Heeseung's head.

     "You were from their debut show that time" Heeseung said rubbing his head. "Yup, Panpan!~" Xinyi said doing her aegyo that she always did when they were trainees. "I remember you and Soobin hyung doing aegyo everytime just to cheer us up" Heeseung said smiling at Xinyi.

     They walked towards the door. "That's why we have to debut, let's be in one stage with TXT oppas!" Xinyi said fist bumping Heeseung. Heeseung said ruffling Xinyi's hair as they smiled opening the dance practice room.

     "Were back!" Xinyi said walking towards the girls. "How was it?" Xinyi asked the girls. The girls gave her a thumbs up. "It's all good now, all they have to do is talk of what they should do" Linlin said smiling. "Okay!" Xinyi said giving them a thumbs up.

     "Let's practice again" Eunwoo said clapping her hands. "Okay, position" Chengxiao said the girls stood up. They went to their positions and practiced their dance while the boys form  a circle to decide if they would change the parts or let it remain like that.

    After dancing they sat down and got their water bottles and drank water. The boys decided exchange Heeseung and Niki's part. So Heeseung gets part 12 and Niki gets part 1. The two of them went to the other dance practice room and memorize their new dance steps.

     While the others continued practicing and memorizing their dance and lyrics. Xinyi saw that Linlin and Sungyeon were having a hard time so she went to them. "Unnie should I help you?" Xinyi asked. "Yes please~" Linlin said. "Yes~" Sungyeon said clinging onto Xinyi arms.

     She smiled at her unnie and helped them with the choreography. After a while they finally got the dance. "Let's eat~" K said peeking at the door. They all went to the dining table and ate together. After eating they went back to practicing.

     They day went on with them practicing the whole day. While practicing they were separately practicing the dances Xinyi noticed Jungwon was not at his usual state. He wasn't as lively as usual and he looks kinda sad and he was quiet the whole day.

     Xinyi watched Jungwon dance lazily. Jungwon sat down tired. Xinyi approached Jungwon and sat beside him. "Gwenchanayo?' Xinyi asked. "Molla, I feel kinda sick" Jungwon said. Xinyi looked at Jungwon and touched his forehead.

     "You're a bit hot" Xinyi said looking and Jungwon worriedly. "Of course I'm hot" Jungwon said with a smirk. "Pftt.." Xinyi said flicking Jungwon's forehead. "Ouch!" Jungwon said pouting and glaring at the same time.

     "Go to your room, I'll check the pantry if there's a medicine to reduce your fever" Xinyi said tapping Jungwon's shoulders. Jungwon nodded and they went out. Xinyi went to the pantry and searched for a medicine. Then K went in the pantry.

     "Oh! Xinyi, what are you looking for?" K said asking Xinyi. "OH, K oppa, Do you know where the medicines are?" Xinyi asked. "There" K said pointing to the medicine box. "Oh- Gomawo~" Xinyi said getting the medicine box. "BTW why do you need medicine?" K asked.

     "Oh, Jungwon has a slight fever" Xinyi said. K nodded. Xinyi got the medicine and got a water bottle. "I'll be going now oppa" Xinyi said at K who's looking through the foods. "Okie!" K said waving bye. Xinyi waved back and got to the blue room.

      Xinyi knocked at the door. "Come in" Jungwon said. Xinyi entered and saw Jungwon lying down at his bed. Xinyi handed Jungwon the medicine. "Kamsahamnida~" Jungwon said weakly. "I'll just get something" Xinyi said to Jungwon.

     Jungwon nodded like a kid. Xinyi walked to the laundry room and got a towel. Xinyi went back to the room and went to the bathroom and washed the towel. Then Xinyi put it on Jungwon's forehead. "Gumawo~" Jungwon said sinking into his bed.

     Then Xinyi sat on the ground with her back leaning in the bed. "Don't you have practice?" Jungwon asked Xinyi. "There's nothing much to do" Xinyi said. "Just tell me if you need anything. Xinyi said standing up and sitting on the sofa.

     "Okay~" Jungwon said showing Xinyi a 'okay' sign. "You should rest" Xinyi said and Jungwon nodded. After a few minutes Jungwon was already sleeping. Xinyi smiled at Jungwon. Then she laid down in the sofa and dozed off as well.

-TO BE CONTINUED-