32

Author's P.O.V

[TIME SKIP: AT NIGHT]

     The I-landers were told to go to the living room. The trainees then hurriedly ran to the living room curiously and excitedly. "Hello, everyone. How's the practice going for the 3rd test? We have something special for you tonight" Goongmin said.

     The trainees then looked at each other curiously. "Please go to the outside of the building now" The trainees then stood up hurriedly. The trainees got excited. The trainees then got ready and went out altogether.

     The door then opened and the trainees walked out in the night sky. As they went out they saw a bench and the screen. They then took a seat at the bench waiting for something to happen.

     "Global fans who are rooting for you, from over 173 countries have sent message videos to you." The voice said as the trainees got excited once again. Then video greetings from fans all over played in the screen.

     The trainees then giggled at the cute videos of the fans. The I-landers watched the video with a huge smile. They were really thankful for the people that supported them a lot. The messages of the fans really encouraged them a lot.

     After the messages from the fans the I-landers were given questions asked by fans worldwide. "What are 11 I-lander's favorite memories in I-land" Heeseung said reading the question.

     "To be honest, it was fun to see Jay hyung sleep with his eyes open at night" Jungwon said making the trainees giggle. "Probably having dinner all together" Chengxiao said and the trainees nodded.

     "We would always have problem sharing every dinner" The other trainees said giggling. Next the trainees were given individual questions. The first question was for Heeseung. "You said you want to learn to act cute from Sunoo. Please copy Sunoo's aegyo" was the question.

     The trainees and Heeseung then burst out laughing. Jay then asked Sunoo to show them an aegyo. Sunoo showed them an aegyo as Heeseung gave then an awkward nervous look. The trainees then laughed at his reaction.

     Sunoo then taught Heeseung how to do an aegyo. Then Heeseung showed them an aegyo making them squeal and burst out giggling. The trainees were then given questions and they answered it or did what was requested.

     After the questions the trainees then went back to I-land and into their rooms. As they entered their rooms there were notebooks with their names in it. The trainees curiously opened the notebook.

     The notebooks were filled with handwritten letter from global fans. The trainees then started reading the letters. Xinyi was in her bed leaning in the bed frame reading the letters with a smile.

     Chaeyeon then plopped on Xinyi's bed. "Xinyi-ah, can you read this for me?" Chaeyeon said poking Xinyi. Xinyi looked at the letter that was written in Chinese. She then read it to Chaeyeon as Chaeyeon listened carefully.

    Xinyi then gave it back to Chaeyeon. "Gumawo~" Chaeyeon said hugging Xinyi. Xinyi just smiled and nodded hugging her back. The trainees then read the letters until they were tired. It gave them a lot of hope. The trainees slept peacefully with a smile on their face.

-NEXT DAY-

     "We'll reveal the third test song in a moment. Please come to the lobby" The voice said. The trainees then hurriedly went to the lobby nervously and excitedly. They then sat on their chairs waiting.

     "From now on, the part 2 third test, we'll reveal the test song" The voice said. Then the Concept songs started playing. The first one was Chamber 5, to be followed by Flame on, Bad boy and Icy.

     "The number of members per unit is five people for this test. Even if the unit has more than five people, six people must rehearse together. However, during the test, the I-lander who is eliminated by the global viewer voting cannot go to the stage" The voice said.

     The trainees then sighed worriedly. Chengxiao and Sunoo were then sent to different dance practice rooms and were told to choose their songs and members. A few minutes later it was announced that Chengxiao and Sunoo already finished choosing their song and members.

     The trainees were then told to go one by one to the second floor and check their unit. Xinyi then carefully entered the Bad boy dance practice room. "Boo!" Chengxiao said jumping behind Xinyi.

     "Yah you scared me" Xinyi said giggling. Chengxiao then hugged Xinyi and giggled. Then they waited for the next member behind the door. Chaeyeon then went in. Xinyi and Chengxiao then jumped out.

     "AH!" Chaeyeon said startled. Then she hugged Chengxiao and Chaeyeon. Then Yuna suddenly entered the room making the 3 girls jump. Yuna ran to them and hugged them. Then they waited for the last member.

     Then Karin slowly opened the door. She then ran to them and hugged them. While for Icy the members were Rena, Kyulkyung, Chaerin, Yeji, Eunjo, and Yeojin. For Chamber 5 the members were Sunoo, Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake and Taki.

     And for Flame on the members were Niki, Hanbin, Sunghoon, Daniel, Jay, and K. When the team groups were complete the trainees decided to distribute their parts. After the part distribution they started practicing the choreography.

     While the trainees were practicing Jay who was ranked 11th was quite worried that he might be the one who'll be eliminated. Jay went to get papers and a pen to write letter for the I-landers.

     He thought that it might be his last day in I-land that's why he wrote letters for the I-landers to express his gratitude towards the I-landers. While they were at the 1,2,3 (boys) room he decided to give them the letters.

     "I've had a lot on my mind, so little by little, I've been writing letters to each of you" Jay said as the other boys looked at him surprised. He then gave it to them and told them not to open it yet.

     After giving the letters to them and gave the letters to the other trainees. He then went to the 1,2,3 (girls) room and knocked. "Come in" The girls said. "Annyeong I have letter for you guys" Jay said.

     The girls then sat straight. "Why?" Xinyi said as Jay handed her the letter. "I'm afraid that I might get eliminated so I wrote you guys letter" Jay said. "Aye, you're doing great don't worry about these things" Chengxiao said.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

[Well who wasn't sad in jay's letter part tho? BTW I was thinking of making BOOK 2.. should I???]