39

Author's P.O.V

-FLASHABACK: 7 DAYS BEFORE FINAL-

     After the I-landers learnt some parts of the dance they started practicing it all together. While the I-landers were practicing the alarm went off and the gate started revolving. The girls who were practicing on the second floor noticed it as well.

     They then went down to the boys in the dance practice room. "Who's there?" Xinyi asked. "Sungdeuk-nim?" K said. Then the gate stopped revealing the other trainees. The I-landers quickly went to them and hugged them.

     "Unnie how your ankle?" Xinyi asked to Miso worriedly. "It's good now, don't worry" Miso said hugging Xinyi. "Noona!" Taki said hugging Xinyi. "Taki!!" Xinyi said patting his head. After hugging Taki Xinyi then went to the other I-landers.

All 45 trainees were there. "I-landers please prepare to perform 'Into the I-land' and 'Secret story of the swan with the other contestants for the live broadcast performance.'" the voice said to the I-landers.

     The I-landers then all looked shocked and excited. The I-landers then toured the other I-landers around I-land. Then they sat down in the living room after touring them. Then they played the truth game altogether.

     It then started with Geonu asked Sunghoon if he thinks he's the number one visual in I-land. The I-landers then excitedly waited for Sunghoon's answer. Then Sunghoon answered yes which made the I-landers fired up.

     Then the I-landers started asking question to each other. After playing the truth game the screen in front of them suddenly lit up. "Now, we'll look at the image ranking submitted by the 27 contestants on the nine I-landers.

     The 18 I-landers then waited for it excitedly and nervously waited. The first one was the dirtiest I-landers. Then the names flashed on the screen one by one. It was Daniel, Jay, Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung.

     The I-landers then laughed teasing the four I-landers. Next was the most Handsome/ beautiful I-lander. The I-landers were Sunghoon, Jungwon, Yuna, and Xinyi. The four I-landers then thanked them giggling.

     The next question was 'Which I-lander would you introduce if you had a younger sister/ brother. The I-lander who had the most votes were Sunghoon and Chengxiao. Then the two were asked who do they want as a family member.

     Sunghoon answered Jake and Chengxiao answered Xinyi. "Would you guys want them as a family member as well?" Geonu asked Xinyi and Jake. "I would if I had a little sister but I don't" Jake said.

     "I would,... but my brother is just 5 years old" Xinyi said and the I-landers burst out laughing at Xinyi. Next question was, who would you like to speak informally. The I-landers then looked at the older I-landers.

     The I-lander who had the Most votes were Kyulkyung and K. "Can we try it right now?" Heeseung asked and the I-landers laughed at him. Then they had 3 minutes to speak informally. The I-landers were just laughing the whole 3 minutes.

     The next question was 'Which I-lander did you missed the most?'. Then all of the I-landers' names flashed. The I-landers smiled widely touched with the words. Then the I-landers went to the dance practice room.

    It was the first time the dance practice room had so much people inside. Then random songs played on the speaker with the I-landers dancing to the songs. Later on they wrapped up the random dance and started practicing.

      The I-landers were all happy and excited to perform all together. It had been so long since the I-landers gathered altogether. They were as well excited for the performance since it would be the last performance.