4

Xinyi's P.O.V

     It was Heeseung, Jungwon, and Sunghoon. "Hello!" Sunghoon said peeking at the door. "Aye! Wazzup!" Chengxiao said. "Can we come in?" Heeseung asked. We nodded and the three of them came in. Jieqiong and I moved to Chengxiao's bed while the three of them sat on my bed.

     "So, what's up" I said. "Nothing we just got bored" Jungwon said. "It was Heeseung's idea since we don't know anyone here yet" Sunghoon said. "There's Geonu and K oppa" I said. "they're with Seon and Nicholas" Heeseung said.

     "And it would be quite awkward" Heeseung added. Then we spent time together knowing more about each other. "So you play basketball and volleyball?" Jungwon said pointing at me. I nodded. "She's the best" Chengxiao and Kyulkyung unnie said with a thumbs up.

     "She also used to play hockey" Heeseung oppa said making Kyulkyung and Chengxiao look at me. "Really?" They asked I nodded. "Heeseung oppa is the only one that knows it" I said. "Why did you stop?" Kyulkyung asked. "Remember my sprain?" I asked.

     Kyulkyung, Heeseung and Chengxiao nodded. "We don't know that tell us" Jungwon said. I nodded. "It was the finals, uhmm the continental level, it was a competition between Eastern and Central Asia" I said looking at them.

     "My position was Center wing, so the puck is mostly in me. Then when the final set was about to finish the puck was on me then an opponent tried to get it, then when I slid it to my teammate they went towards him and then suddenly an opponent hit my feet" I said.

     "Causing my feet to twist. I managed to play for a few minutes then when it was 10 seconds away my feet suddenly feel numb. Then our team won we skated towards our other members in the bench side. I could barely skate there" I said rolling my eyes remembering the moment.

     Then one of my teammates helped then I told the coach about it. Then I was brought to the hospital in the ambulance I was laying down that time I was with UNINE's Li Zhenning and Jiayi since we were bestfriends my parents were in a business trip." The boys were shocked.

     I laughed at them. "That time they were seriously worried and angry, before leaving they confronted the guy and then a week after the guy got kicked out of their team, I don't now but they said that he did it in his previous games" I said and they were there staring at me.

     "Don't stare at me like that" I said laughing. "His coach apologized and said that the other players who were also victims of that kid really got injured then I got hospitalized for a month and 2 months at home. My parents didn't allow me to play again since then" I said.

     Kyulkyung and Chengxiao pouted. "You could have represented Asia already" They said. I looked at the boys who were still loading. "Yah! Earth to Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunghoon?" Chengxiao said. "That was... sad" Jungwon said.

     "You know what's sadder?" Chengxiao asked. Then we gave her a 'what' look. "That Heeseung was the only one that knew it besides Zhenning and Jiayi" She said making us laugh. I hugged the two of them. "I was really shocked knowing you played hockey" Sunghoon said.

     "Yeah, it's quite rare to see a girl playing hockey" Jungwon said. I just smiled. Then K oppa called us and said that dinner was ready. We nodded and looked at each other after K oppa left. "Dinner? Already?" Jungwon asked. "IKR" We said and went down.

End of Xinyi's P.O.V

Author's P.O.V

     After Dinner we went to brush our teeth and change our clothes. The girls were in their bed when Xinyi got her bag and pulled out her stuffed toy. "What is that?" Chengxiao asked laughing at Xinyi. "My blue bear stuffed toy" Xinyi answered.

     When Kyulkyung went out of the bathroom she looked and Xinyi and laughed. "What are those?" She asked laughing. "My stuffed dolls" Xinyi said laying down in her bed hugging her stuffed dolls. "Ahh so cute" Chengxiao and Kyulkyung said.

     "You said you were going to bring your blue bear" Kyulkyung asked. "I sent it back to Yannie since he said he missed me" Xinyi said. "And I dont want to leave it on my room, my dogs eat everything" Xinyi complained.

     They laughed again at Xinyi's statement. "She even named one of her dogs Kaikai" Kyulkyung said at the camera laughing at Xinyi. Then Xinyi laughed and went to the camera. "Junkai sunbaenim, I swear, it's not based on your name" Xinyi said at the camera.

     Chengxiao and Kyulkyung laughed at Xinyi's silliness. "Xinyi is Xinyi" Chengxiao saidas they went to their beds and turned off the light. "Goodnight" Chengxiao said. "Goodnight!!~" Xinyi and Kyulkyung answered and before they all drifted to sleep.

-TO BE CONTINUED-