10

Author's P.O.V

     The trainees were in the living room with their bags with them. Later on they were told to leave their bags there and head to the lobby. All of them nervously and excitedly went to the lobby and sat on their seats.

     They gathered around forming a circle with their hands in the middle. "I-LANDERS! HWAITING!" the shouted raising their hands. They were in the dance practice room stretching when suddenly the voice said "The signal song test will begin soon".

     "Hwaiting!" "We can do this!" "Let's get it!" The trainees said to each other going back to the lobby. Then the boys I-landers were told to enter the egg. "Hwaiting!" The girls said cheering up the boy trainees before going inside the egg.

     While the stage was being shown in the ground. The trainees in the ground and I-land were all watching the stage. Then the boys started entering the stage. The grounders and the producer-nims were excited to see who the center was.

     Then the I-landers went to their positions. "Niki! Niki!" Taki said as they saw Niki standing in the no. 1. "Niki is standing at part 1" The producers said. "I-landers stand by" The voice said. Heeseung snapped his fingers and the trainees went to their position.

     Then the lights turned red. "If I-landers get disqualified, the positions will be filled by the ground. Let the test of mutual destiny begin." The voice said as the trainees mentally get ready. Then the trainees in ground excitedly waited. Then the performance started.

     After the performance the trainees went back to the I-land. "Wah!!" "Baksu!!" "Well done!" "You did well" The girl I-landers said welcoming the boy trainees. Then soon the girl I-landers were called next. "Hwaiting!" The boys said as the girls went in the egg.

     The girl entered the stage and went to their positions. "I-landers standby" The voice said. Eunwoo clapped her hands and the girl trainees went to their positions. Then the girl I-landers' performance started.

     After the performance the girls went back to be welcomed by the other trainees. "Wah~" "Fly like a butterfly~!" "Baksu! Baksu!" "Wahhhhhh!!!" The trainees said. Heeseung went to Xinyi and hugged her. "You did great dongsaengieeee!~" Heeseung said.

     "Gumawo~" Xinyi said. Then Jungwon ran to Xinyi. "Xinyi!!! Butterfly~" Jungwon said copying a dance. "Wah! Jungwon-ah" Xinyi said laughing at Jungwon. "It feels like watching my daughter" K said patting Xinyi's head.

     "Yes appa~" Xinyi said. K laughed at her and pinched her cheeks. Xinyi approached Jake since she noticed that he was sad. "Jake oppa~" Xinyi called. Jake looked at her. "Don't be sad, you did well" Xinyi encouraged him.

     Jake smiled at her. "Gumawo~" Jake said sadly. "Should we eliminate that mic?" Xinyi said joking. Jake laughed and nodded. "You did well, we're just starting it's not yet the end" Xinyi said patting Jake's back.

     Jake nodded and they all went back to their perspective seats. Then waited for the announcement. Everyone was nervous of their results. While in the producers room they were discussing what grade should they give.

     "They did really great" Rain said to the other producers. "Yes, they learned the dance by themselves and they were able to put up an amazing stage" Bang PD said to the others. "Yes, I wasn't expecting this much" Doobu said.

     "There might be a few mistakes but they act like professionals handling the problems" Sungdeuk said. "Amazing, really amazing" Wonderkid said clapping his hands. The other producer clapped along. Then they discussed about the trainees.

     They talked about each trainee individually. "Xinyi, wow" Zico said. "She's the youngest female trainee but she's really good" Rain said. "She and Heeseung trained with TXT" Bang PD said. The producers looked quite shocked.

     "She was really close to Soobin-ssi" Bang PD said. "Wow. She must have learned a lot from Soobin" Doobu said. "Yes" Wonder kid said. "She's very stable as well" Sungdeuk said. All the producers nodded.

     "I adore this kid. WOW" Zico said clapping his hands proudly. Then they proceeded to the other trainees. [BACK TO I-LAND] Everyone was staring at the a=screens showing the tables. "Now from the signal song test," The voice started.

     "The team score and individual score will be revealed." The voice added. The trainees were getting more nervous. The boys' individual scores were the first ones to be revealed. Everyone was nervous since the first score to be revealed was low.

     Then all of their individual scores and average were revealed. They were all disappointed since their average were at the line of 7 which meant 6 of them were going to be eliminated to the ground. After the revelation of scores, the trainees went to separate places.

     They thought about who they should vote since the voting will start in 2 hours. Xinyi, Kyulkyung and Chengxiao were at their room sitting in Xinyi's bed. Xinyi sat there hugging her stuffed dolls. "Choosing 6 people is hard" Kyulkyung said.

     Chengxiao and Xinyi nodded. "Choosing who to eliminate is the hardest part" Xinyi said hugging her dolls. "The results were quite disappointing" Kyulkyung said. "But I know everyone did their best" Xinyi said. Chengxiao nodded in agreement.

     After 2 hours the trainees were called individually to the voting room for them to see their scores and to vote who to eliminate. After the elimination they were told to the lobby. Everyone seemed to lost their energy.

     Then the announcement started. This time they started with the girls. The first 3 eliminated trainees to be announced were Eunwoo, Chaerin and Sungyeon. Some of the trainees' eyes were filled with tears. You could tell they were really sad.

     The next 2 were Yuki and Yuri. The two girls sighed. "The last trainee to be eliminated with 13 votes,.... Kyulkyung" The voice said making the girls shocked. Xinyi and Chengxiao broke down in tears. Jungwon tapped Xinyi's back comforting her.

     Then it was already the boy's turn. The eliminated trainees were Youngbin, Daniel, Jake, Jay, Nicholas, and Niki. The trainees stood up and hugged the eliminated trainees. Xinyi and Chengxiao hugged Kyulkyung with tears falling like waterfalls.

     Then the egg turned open signaling it was time. The eliminated trainees got their things and waved goodbye before going in. When the egg turned away the trainees stood there sadly. Everyone was really sad telling themselves that if the done better no one would have been eliminated.

- TO BE CONTINUED -