7

[Heeseung's P.O.V]

      I looked around searching for Xinyi. Where is that girl? Then I asked K hyung if he saw Xinyi. He said that Xinyi might be in the blue room since Jungwon was sick. Jungwon's sick? No one even noticed that he was sick.

     I'm not shocked since Xinyi is quite observant of her surroundings. Xinyi's parents are CEO so they're always working. So she's the one who takes care of her brothers when they're sick even tho they have a lot of maids at home.

     She was the youngest trainee in bighit. Ever since bighit had different labels under it, the trainees from bighit were moved to some labels but Xinyi, Me, and some trainees were left together with TXT. She's really close with Soobin hyung.

     Xinyi trained with 3 trainees but the 3 trainees left before TXT's debut. Then Chengxiao and Kyulkyung arrived after TXT's debut, and the three of them were sent Bighit China because Xinyi's parents also requested to Bang PD to move Xinyi to China.

     Then Jay and Sunghoon arrived at bighit. Xinyi left 2 weeks after TXT's debut. She took care of me for 3 days of being sick. Well that's because Xinyi and I trained with TXT members and I was already expecting my debut with them.

     But when Bang PD announced that I wasn't going to debut with them, I was shocked. I thought that I would be able to debut already but I guess I was wrong. That time I thought of giving up being a trainee but then Xinyi stayed by my side.

     She said that we should also debut like TXT so we reached for that dream. When I saw her entering the hallway that day I was over joyed. After more than a year, she really grew up. Her dancing got better compared to when she trained here in Korea.

     Whenever I see TXT's banner in Bighit's hallways I feel like my hope is starting to fade away. Not until Beomgyu went to me while I was in the practice room at bighit. He asked me if I was okay since he noticed that I always seemed to be sad and tired.

[Flashback: Author's P.O.V]

     It was Tuesday afternoon Heeseung was in the dance practice room with Jay and Sunghoon when suddenly someone knocked in the door. The three boys looked towards the door and saw Beomgyu. "Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim" They greeted.

     "Annyeong, I'll excuse Heeseung for a while, okay?" Beomgyu said with a 'okay' hand sign. The two boys nodded as Heeseung walked outside with Beomgyu. They went to the rooftop since that's the plays where they always went with the others.

     "Gwenchanayo?" Beomgyu said as he leaned in the railing facing Heeseung. Heeseung looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Heeseung said. "You're obviously not okay, you never hang out with us anymore, you also always look gloomy" Beomgyu said.

     "It's nothing" Heeseung said looking at the view from below. "Tell me" Beomgyu said. "It's really nothing" Heeseung said with a small smile. "Tell me~" Beomgyu said clinging into Heeseung's arm and pouting at him.

     "Arraseo, arraseo" Heeseung said. Then Heeseung told him the whole story. "To be honest I was also quite sad that you did not debut with us, you're our brother" Beomgyu said smiling at Heeseung.

     "The members really missed you, after our showcase debut Soobin hyung really cried upon Xinyi going back to China, and you not debuting with us" Beomgyu said. "Actually all of us cried, we weren't as happy as before after that" Beomgyu said looking down at his feet.

     "I'm sorry for not celebrating your debut, I just couldn't" Heeseung said feeling guilty. "It's okay, we understand it, we just hope that one day we'll be back to normal" Beomgyu said. "You should go practice again Bang PD might do rounds later" Beomgyu added.

     He tapped Heeseung's shoulder and hugged him. Then Heeseung went back to practice while Beomgyu stayed at the roof top. Ever since that day Heeseung started going back to normal with TXT. He would usually hangout with them, but only in the building.

[End of flashback and Author's P.O.V]

[Back to Heeseung's P.O.V]

     I was lost in my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulders. It was Sunghoon. "Hyung, you ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's check Jungwon" I said and he gave me a confused look. "Jungwon's sick" I said and his mouth went 'o'.

     Then we went to the blue room. We slowly opened the door and saw Xinyi sleeping in the couch while Jungwon was sleeping peacefully at his bed. Then carefully went inside when Sunghoon accidentally hit a water bottle making a noise.

[End of Heesung's P.O.V]

[Xinyi's P.O.V]

     I woke up upon hearing something fall. I turned around to see Heeseung and Sunghoon tip toeing. I smiled at them and sat down. They give me a smile before sitting on the sofa. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I got the thermometer and checked Jungwon's temperature.

     The number flashed after sometime. '37.8' It said. He must be really tired. Then I looked at Heeseung and Sunghoon and signaled them that we should go out. We closed the door carefully trying not to wake Jungwon up.

     When we got out Heeseung hit Sunghoon's head saying "I told you to be quiet". "Hehehe" Sunghoon said. I laughed at both of them and we went to the pantry since Sunghoon said that he was hungry. We got a drink and some snacks.

     We sat down in the chairs nearby "Mian we woke you up" Heeseung said. "No, it's fine I've been sleeping for a while too" I said smiling at them. "So... how did you two get close?" Sunghoon said looking at both of us.

     "I trained with him and TXT sunbaes" I said. "Ohhh, your that girl" He said and I looked at him confused. "TXT sunbaes talked a lot about you" He said making me nod. After eating we went back to the dance practice room and continued practicing.

     We just let Jungwon rest since he was still ill. He must be fine by tomorrow. I's just a fever and he must be quite tired too. Geonu oppa said that they stayed up a bit late knowing eachother. He also practiced hard the whole day too.

[End of Xinyi's P.O.V]