38

Author's P.O.V

     The trainees then bid goodbye to the Sungdeuk and Doobu. "I-landers, come to the item room" The voice said to the trainees who were resting. The I-landers then went to the item room and checked out what was there.

     The I-landers entered the item room excitedly. The item room was filled with clothes, accessories and other cute things. Before they went to the item room they were told to film a self-promotion video.

     The length of the self-promotion video was 60 seconds for the 1st I-landers, 50 seconds for the 2nd I-landers, 40 seconds for the 3rd I-landers, and 30 seconds for the 4th to 9th I-landers. The I-landers then checked out the items checking on what should they use.

     The I-landers then tried fitting clothes. Later on after a few minutes of checking up on the accessories the I-landers changed to the clothes they were going to use for the self-promotion video.

Xinyi's outfit:

     After changing the I-landers went to the living room and shared their concepts

     After changing the I-landers went to the living room and shared their concepts. Then the I-landers went back to the item room and took the camera and other things they would need and went to their chosen places to film.

     Xinyi, Kyulkyung, Chengxiao and Chaeyeon were at the dance practice room filming Chaeyeon's first. "What will you do unnie?" Xinyi asked Chaeyeon. "I'm just going to dance, then give some words, that's all" Chaeyeon said.

     "When do I cut it?" Xinyi asked. "Maybe when I say 'Annyeong'" Chaeyeon said. "Okie!" Xinyi said with an 'ok' sign. "Okay, ready unnie" Xinyi said as Chaeyeon went to her position and started her dance to be followed by her short message.

     "OK, cut!" Xinyi said. Chaeyeon then smiled and walked towards Xinyi to watch the video. "It's really good" Kyulkyung said and Chengxiao give Chaeyeon a thumbs up. "I think that's good already" Chaeyeon said as the three nodded.

     "Ok, Xinyi's next" Chengxiao said as they got out and made their way to the music studio since that's where Xinyi chose to film. "What are you gonna do Xin?" Kyulkyung asked. "Play the guitar then give a short message" Xinyi said.

     Kyulkyung then gave her an 'ok' sign. "Unnie give me a minute to get ready" Xinyi said and got the guitar. Xinyi then practiced the song one more time before filming it. "Ok, I'm ready" Xinyi said. Kyulkyung then nodded and started the camera.

     "Do you want to hear more? I'll play more when I debut, so don't forget to vote for me, okay? Bye bye!" Xinyi said in English. "Okay, cut!" Kyulkyung said. "How was that unnie?" Xinyi asked to them.

      "You were adorable" Chengxiao said pinching her cheeks. "You look so cute" Chaeyeon said as they watched Xinyi's self-promotion video. When they finished watching they then went to film Kyulkyung's and Chengxiao's.

     While the other I-landers were as well filming their self-promotion video. Everyone was really busy filming. Time passed and the I-landers were still filming until dawn trying to show their best charms to the global fans.

     After they all filmed their self-promotion video the I-landers went to have dinner altogether. The I-landers talked about each other's self-filmed videos. "I-landers, come gather at the lobby" The voice said to the trainees as they were resting.

     The I-landers then curiously and nervously went to the lobby and sat on their seats. 'We will now announce the team name of the debut group" The voice said as the trainees' faces got filled with happiness and excitement.

     The meaning of the group names flashed on the screen as the I-landers gave silly guesses. "The final group names are..." The voice said as the 2 group names flashed on the screen. The I-landers then cheered upon seeing the group names.

     It was ENHYPEN and GALAXY GIRLS. Enhypen meant connection, discovery and growth while Galaxy girls meant aspiring new shinning artists. The I-landers then got excited and more eager to debut.

     They then went to rest already. The next day the I-landers just practiced hard for their upcoming finale live performance. The day ended with the trainees eating dinner together reminiscing the memories they had.

-NEXT DAY [2 DAYS BEFORE FINALE]

     The I-landers woke up and had breakfast. They went to the dance practice room right after they got ready. Then their dance practices started. Later on while the male I-landers were resting they talked about how the time passed so fast.

     "I can't believe it's all going to end tomorrow" Jungwon said. "Right, it all happened so fast" Heeseung said. They were all saddened that it was already ending. The I-landers had so much fun and memories and I-land.

     Although not all were happy, they were still grateful that they were able to meet each other in I-land. The small fights and misunderstandings were all part of their journey in I-land. It taught them that there was no easy way in achieving their dreams.

     I-land has become their home, and the I-landers had become their family. They were all there together 24/7 for the whole month so leaving was pretty hard for them. They also talked about their first impressions.

     Later on they comforted and cheered up each other. They wanted to leave a memorable and wonderful performance in I-land. They then went back to practice. Later on they had dinner altogether.

     As they walked towards the kitchen they saw lunch boxes. The I-landers hurried and checked it out. It was cooked by their parents/ family for them. "I wonder who cooked for me, or did this come all the way from China" Xinyi said as the I-landers laughed at her silliness.

     Unlike the other I-landers Xinyi didn't have anyone to cook for her in Korea. There were letter for them from their parents. "Who cooked yours?" Chengxiao said peeking at Xinyi's lunchbox. "Soobin oppa?" Xinyi said shocked.

     She then got the food out to check it out. There were sticky notes in the lunchboxes. "Wah, it from TXT" Chengxiao said. "Wow" Xinyi said. She then read the sticky notes written on the lunchboxes.

"Eat well Xinyi~ Hwaiting~" - Soobiniee ♡♡♡ (rice)

"I hope you enjoy it~" - Beomgyu-shi ♡ (kimchi)

"Take care, and stay healthy dongsaengie" - Yeonjunie ♡ (dumplings)

"Share it with the other I-landers~!" - Hueningkai ♡♡♡ (kimbap)

"Hope you like it, we did it altogether ♡♡♡" - Kang Taehyun ♡ (Sigeumchi Namul)

      Xinyi smiled at the letters. The I-landers then started eating. They all shared food to each other. They then read the letters from their parents. The I-landers' eyes were soon filled with tears upon reading the letters.

     The I-landers were all touched with the letters from their parents. It gave them more hope and it made them more eager to debut and make their parents proud. The I-landers then comforted and cheered up on each other.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: I hope you liked it don't forget to vote! THANK YOU!!