chapter-2

2 months later

Seulmi-" yah.. why are you ignoring me".(she asked her best friend)
Yoojung-" who said I'm ignoring you..I'm just busy" ( yoojung said blankly while scrolling on his phone)
Seulmi-"yes you are, why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me pleaseeeee.tell m--"
Yoojung-"can you just shut the f up can't you see that I'm busy stop being so clingy u r acting like an annoying bitch" ( yoojung said angrily)

Seulmi was shocked.

Seulmi-"Why?. why are you calling me a bitch? when the only thing that I did was to take care of you when no one was there..to love you when no one did. you've changed you're not my old yoogie. you are someone else who is so selfish that he doesn't care that whatever he says can hurt someone's feeling. I'm done sorry I'm leaving you alone now." (Seulmi said while sadness and disbelief consumed her.)

She cannot believe that her best friend, the guy she once truly loved, will call her an annoying and clingy bitch. she was heartbroken.

While yoojung was too shocked to chase his best friend and beg her to forgive him. he was frozen in his place.

while others were recording this scene to upload it in the school chat. 

something interesting for others but not for the girl who was once again hurt by her

                                                                                  'first love'