Chapter-11

Present,

" I was a fool for loving you and don't ask me why I left you cuz you know the reason." Seulmi said after the encounter with her ex- crush.
"Just listen to me, please...I'm sor-''... yoojung was interrupted " What!!..did you heeded me when I was begging you to, did you!?.you were so blindly in love with that girl, that you abandoned me, your Best Friend...I was waiting for you that day at the airport...even though everything was destroyed, our friendship was shattered...I had this little hope in my heart that you will come to the airport...I wished that you would have stopped me from leaving Seoul..but where were you? In the arms of that bitch!! " Seulmi said infused with rage, " where were you when I needed you the most!? tell me...you even compared me with naeun and said that I'm nothing compared to he-r...I needed you the most on that day because it was my sister's death anniversary...I called you multiple times..bu-t wh-ere we-r-e yo-u?" Flashbacks of the past started running back to her mind....the agony that she felt in the past started to reappear. She just wanted to be loved...She was slowly falling apart.

On the other hand, taehi was gazing at them. He had never saw the broken side of Seulmi, it was the first time he had saw  emotions in her( more precisely a depressed emotion )...it was a totally different scenario for him...he had heard about their relationship and who was yoojung before their marriage and he accepted their relationship and her love for him but things were different now, he was her husband and he needed to do something to protect what is his..so he decides to interrupt them and made a boundary between Seulmi and yoojung by standing in front of her. He had this dominating aura all over him that was not unseen by Seulmi.

Naeun POV,

What is this fuss. I need to check it.
Is th-at Tae-h-h-i??.( naeun was astounded. Never in her life she thought that she would meet this man again.the man who was once her's but because of her blunder mistake, he left her ) but one thing was surely displeasing her..that why was he with Seulmi.