chapter-6

(SEULMI POV)

Seulmi-" Annyeong-aseyo Mrs. Yun" ( she greeted her mother with a blank expression)
Mrs.Yun-" again... AGAIN with that Mrs.Yun...I'm your mother Seulmi..no daughter calls her mother by her name"
Seulmi-" But you never acted like one..." ( She said with an unreadable expression)
Mrs. Yun-" *Scoffs*....who do you think you are.. always starting with your teenage rebellion..listen your sister is gone..and it's not my fault..she was a disgrace to this family..it's nice that she committed suicide...I don't want any black sheep in my family..you understand it or not!!" ( Mrs. Yun said angrily)
Seulmi-" Why?... WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU GUYS TO DESERVE THIS...I DO EVERYTHING I CAN IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU PROUD...BUT YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED ME...UNNIE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU TOO...YOU BOTH KILLED THE MAN SHE LOVED...YOU ARE KILLERS...YOU GUYS ARE SOOO SELFISH THAT YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN'S HAPPINESS...DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT DAY IT IS TODAY..I-its h-her death anniversary.. instead of mo-mourning for her d-death..you are i-insulting h-her.." ( Seulmi said while her voice cracked with the pain she is feeling)

A loud slap sound was heard across the big hall...Mrs.Yun just slapped her youngest daughter.. because she thinks whatever came out of her mouth is bullshit.

Mrs. Yun- " IN.YOUR.ROOM......NOW!"

No words can explain what Seulmi was feeling right now... first, yoojung broke her heart... second her parents smashed her already broken heart into more pieces..she was shattered..she only wanted to be loved...was it too much to ask for..was there no one who would love her infinitely...love her flaws..love her for who she is...

The only thing that she wanted now was to leave this place...