Chapter-10 (past pt-2)

"Are you sure you wanna leave?"....."yes...what's even there to stop me...I'm tired and wanna leave this place as soon as possible" said a broken-hearted Seulmi....she was beyond broken..no words can explain how much she was suffering..she apologized to naeun for her mistake and admitted that because of her selfish love she tried to kill someone...

She didn't meet yoojung from that day onwards.

Waiting in the airport for her flight...even though everything was destroyed..there was this little hope that he will come..but to her bad no one came.

Her parents bid their goodbyes to her..she had unexplainable feelings growing in her stomach.. walking in the aisle with her first love was her dream..but that can never be true as her first love destroyed her to the point she was afraid to love someone again.

While Seulmi was feeling devasted.. yoojung was feeling completely different.

He was in his apartment daydreaming about the whole things that had happened..how he was afraid to confess to how he had slapped and insulted his first love...tbh they both were suffering because of this so-called first love...he never thought that he could replace Seulmi with someone like naeun...he was unsure whom to choose..but he wasn't aware that his indecisiveness can break two hearts...worst in the case of Seulmi...

That day Seulmi left Seoul forever...she hoped that it was forever..but destiny is not always on our side is it.

To Be Continued

Author note* "First love is always bound to end"