chapter-10 ( The past pt-1 )

5 yrs ago,
In the hospital.

Yoojung- " what's your problem huh!!!...why did you do it?..tell me" ( yoojung said with gritted teeth)
Seulmi- " I didn't do it.. you're mistaken..why would I hurt her..tell me...what does she have that I want"
Yoojung-" Me.." ( he said confidently)
Seulmi- "I-i.." ( she said stuttering)
Yoojung-" I what huh...tell me..do you think Imma fool...I saw with my own eyes that you pushed her in front of that car..am I blind or what...TELL ME WHY DID YOU DO I--"
Seulmi- " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU..I-i lo-ove you........" ( Seulmi cut him by her confession)
Yoojung was speechless... he didn't know what to say.
"Wae..why can't you love me...I try so hard for you to notice me..but wae..w-what does she has that I don't..why do you always favor her more than me tell me...I've loved you for 10 yrs but why can't you s-see that..." ( She said while holding yoojung's collar and breaking down in tears)

Yoojung- "I-i...I don't know...I need to go"
Seulmi-" tell me..what does she have that I don't..TELL ME...IM MORE RICHER THAN HER...IM MORE FAMOUS THAN HER... EVERYONE LIKES ME...IM MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HER...THEN WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT FUCKING SLUT-"

A loud slapping sound was heard after that outburst.. yoojung slapped Seulmi..he couldn't believe that he did that..he couldn't believe that he slapped his first love..he didn't even know what he did..but one thing was in his mind that Naeun was not a slut..

Yoojung-" the Slut here is you not Naeun..get this shit on your head that I.WILL.NEVER.LIKE.YOU...you are no one to me...you are just a fucking spoiled bitch who only knows how to spend her dad's money...you know why I like no I LOVE Naeun because she is nothing like you..she is a simple girl with a simple life...she may not be that rich as you...but her heart is purer and richer than yours..for me she is my world you are no one...you get it...I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU NOR LOVE YOU BECAUSE I HATE SELFISH BRATS..and that is what you are"

Yoojung's sudden outburst shocked Seulmi to the point where she was unable to breathe...her heart began to sank deeper and deeper..no words can explain what she was feeling...she was broken...she never meant to say that Naeun is a slut but her agony forced her to...the man she loved just broked her heart again...she wanted to cry..but nothing came out..she was broken both mentally and physically.