Chapter-12

"What is happening here?" Asked Naeun sternly. She was not only surprised but angry that her first love was with her enemy.

" Oh look who do we have here, My Ex- Bestfriend and his Bitchy girlfriend," Seulmi said being infuriated. she never expected to burst out like that but the circumstances there forced her to do so.

"Naeun. what are you doing here? you said-" Yoojung said looking towards Naeun with confusedness written all over his face.

"I'm sorry if I am interrupting something. but this is important because a bitch is trying to steal my boyfriend. People look at this girl here, such a slut. " said Naeun with a disgusting expression "aren't you tired?. you cant have yoojung no matter what you do he loves me and only me. you'll always be his last choice neither first nor second...LAST.

"ENOUGH!," said an angry Taehi. He was glaring at naeun with an unexplainable expression.  "No one insults my wife in my presence. I will take action and I don't care even if you're a girl or not." 

Naeun was shocked yet sad. she never thought that taehi will get marry to someone who is not her. she accepted her mistake that she left him without any proper reason but she never expected him to move on so fast. For her, he was still her first love. she could hear her heartbreaking into pieces. the pain that seulmi felt when yoojung proposed naeun, that exact pain she was feeling at that moment. Seeing her first love loving someone else and calling her mine broke her more.

I guess karma is real.

" I'm thinking of not continuing this story anymore. I guess I'm just lost. I don't know what to write anymore. I will try to complete this story. will try when I'm in the mood again and adrenaline just pushes XD. till then read my new Fanfic " Soft-hearted you ". I've not started yet but will soon. it is going to be sad ofc. so hope you will like my new story. I will post it soon!!. thank you for reading "Always Last". I will try to complete this when I get more ideas for the plot. Goodbye!! see you in Soft-hearted you " ~~ Author.