chapter-4

(Yoojung POV-)

Naeun-" You know how much I love you right?" (Yoojung's gf said)
Yoojung-" I know babe and I love you more"
Naeun-" But can't you leave that Seulmi girl alone? I just can't stand her!!"
Yoojung-" why did she do something to you? tell me, babe.."
Naeun- "no"
Yoojung-" Tell me!!" ( He said while being impatient)
Naeun-" The reason is that everyone thinks that you both are a thing you know what I mean right? I have no intention to break your friendship but everyone says we don't match...like look at Seulmi...she is perfect everyone likes her and me I'm not that perfect even my friends say that you both should date it hurts me whenever I hear such things
Yoojung-" Naeun look at me YOU are perfect, you are more than perfect for me...Seulmi is my friend and I will never look at her more than as a friend for me, you are my world and she is nothing compared to you.."

On the other side.

Seulmi was speechless. she had no words to explain what she felt. a dark hole was slowly and gradually swallowing her. she never wanted to be in the dark.

her legs gave up and she broke down in tears. she fell on the hard, cold floor. no one knew what happened that day except her. the pain she went through was immense much more worse than her sister passing away.

she always believed that one day she will be in Naeun's place and that he will love her but now it more seemed like a dream that will never come true.

                      TO BE CONTINUE