👑 Chapter Forty Six 👑

ISAAC'S POV

A few minutes after take off the pilot announced that we were free to move around the plane. I looked at Marini who was already dozing off and I smiled to myself. I was extremely tired too but she must have been so burnt out especially after just dealing with her sisters. I was happy that they forgave her quick because if they had stayed mad at her then it would have destroyed Marini. Their bond was that strong.

I undid my seatbelt and walked towards Marini undoing hers too. I gathered her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom at the back of the plane. It wasn't very big but it was very luxurious with enough space for a bed and two bedside drawers.

"Where are we going?"Marini mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"To sleep."I replied and she smiled.

I lay her carefully on the bed before taking her shoes off and covering her. I hesitated in joining her in fear of making her uncomfortable but then I realized the sooner I got used to it the better. I went around the other side and took off my shoes before lifting the covers and sliding into bed next to Marini. I took a moment to admire the beauty lying next to me who was now my wife. She was beautiful and perfect and now she was all mine as proven by the ring on her finger and a certificate with both our signatures.

"I love you."I whispered leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"I love you too."She mumbled her voice all groggy making my heart still for a moment.

She shuffled on the bed before settling down and falling back asleep.

Had I just heard what I did or was I dreaming and kidding myself? Marini had confessed her love for me in her sleep. No, maybe I just imagined it because there's no way she'd actually said those words. Marini didn't feel that way or did she? I could have imagined it being too tired from the exhaustion of the last twenty hours.

I decided to just calm down and get some sleep before I started hearing any more things.

I was woken up six hours later by one of the flight attendants telling me that we needed to buckle up since we were about to land. We had slept the whole flight but it was good rest and we both needed it. I shook Marini awake and managed to wake her up with promise that she could continue sleeping once we got off the plane. She was still half asleep so I helped her with her shoes and carried her back to our seats. Strapping both of us in I settled myself next to her.

It was a smooth landing and I requested the flight attendants to help me with my bags so that I could carry Marini out of the plane. There was a chauffeured car awaiting for us and the driver opened the backdoor for me. Instead of strapping Marini in, I just held her in my arms as she slept. Whenever she was extremely tired, Marini slept like the dead until her body felt like it had received enough sleep.

"Babe?"I called out to her running my knuckles over my face trying to wake her up.

She just stirred long enough to swat my hand away before she buried her face into my chest trying to get away from me disturbing her.

"You're missing the view."I commented hoping it'd be enough to wake her up.

"Mmmh."She mumbled as she continued sleeping.

I decided to enjoy the view for the both of us. It was around four in the afternoon and the light was enough to showcase the beauty of the Maldives. Palm trees lined the trees on either side and you could smell the ocean breeze. The sun was a little bright for such a late afternoon but that's beach weather for you. It was a short drive and soon enough we got to the Villa.

The villa was built a little out into the ocean with a long boardwalk leading up to it. It was a large bungalow with four bedrooms and one master bedroom. There were yellow loungers and sofas linedl up on every balcony and a slide leading from the second floor to the ocean. It even had its own pool and a Jacuzzi. When Marini woke up, she'd be thrilled discovering the beauty of the place.