19@

Taehyung went out with Dansae for a month to spy on other kingdoms and make strategics, he even found out how they could make chariots, iron armor and so on. After that one month he stop walking around and stay at the apartment which they rented in Beulaiteu. Yes they have been living there and no one knows that they have been in that kingdom, and their true identity.

  Taehyung send words to his father with birds to know how he was faring and tell him he was going to visit soon and hyungsik patiently wait for his return and it continue for good nine months. Dansae was the only one who go out to spy on the other kingdoms and get them food stuff while coming back and Rose just stay glue with Taehyung inside the apartment ever since she learns Taehyung was parturient. The young female was shocked when she found out, and mentally freak out.

  Their prince was pregnant with king Jungkook's child, a king of another kingdom what kind of mess is that. She doesn't have any idea how Taehyung was going to deal with it if he put to birth but she hope they will come up with an idea. She then promise Taehyung she will stay silent about it after Taehyung ask her to promise him and not to even say anything to Dansae. Dansae on the other hand was dead curious, kind of worried and confused because the prince doesn't come out whenever he is around and doesn't let him inside his room too. he really wanted to know exactly what was going on with his best friend. He only heard his voice and for good eight months Dansae haven't seen his prince, he wasn't satisfied with the thought that the young prince was okay after hearing his voice he wanted to see him and ask him the reason for all this and he was going to find out.

  He look at the small sack containing food stuff in his hand and sigh softly before knocking on the door of Taehyung's room. Rose peek out after some seconds and sigh softly when she saw Dansae. "Where is his highness?" Dansae asked after looking everywhere to see if anyone was around. " Inside." Rose said quietly and reach out to take the sack from Dansae but Dansae step backwards and shook his head. "Tell his highness that I want to see him." Dansae was dead serious, pissed that his best friend was hiding something from him too.

Rose eyes widen just like every time he would tell her the same thing which makes him grew curious, she shook her head still trying to get the sack from Dansae but Dansae push her inside, enough of this nonsense he was sick of it. Rose eyes widen  even more if that was even possible, stuttering nonsense that Dansae doesn't want to listen to. A deep furrow appeared on his forehead as he turn around before looking at the white net revealing curtains at the side of the room where he saw Taehyung sitting down on his bed with his back facing them. "Master Dansae...." Rose plead as if Taehyung will kill her for letting Dansae inside his room. Taehyung stood up still back facing the duo. Whilst Dansae made little step closer to the curtains and stop.

The only sound in the room was Dansae heavy breath and rose quiet whimper as she mentally think she is dead for letting Dansae in. "Your highness.." Dansae finally called after some minutes of staring at Taehyung's back. Taehyung open his eyes since he had them shut before and a soft sigh escape his soft plump pinkish lips the soft breeze that blew through the room coming in from the window blow his bang exposing his forehead.

  Taehyung slowly turn around and his big round bump could be seen but Dansae looks like he was imagining things. He takes his hand up and down his face for a couple of times, cleaning his face before blinking his eyes rapidly to see that the bump was still there. He move backward and Taehyung walk towards the curtains with small steps before removing the curtains to see Dansae who saucer-eyed his bump and swallow hard. Taehyung motion for Rose to leave them with his eyes, Rose look at the both male and bow before exiting the room after carrying the sack Dansae came with.

"T.. tae.. Taehyung ah." Dansae was too shock to formulate a word and Taehyung just look at him quietly with a pale face.

Meanwhile××
  Rose blew the firewoods to lit up as she set the pot on the fire after arranging the ingredients which she was
going to use in preparing stir-fried bean sprouts.