14@

Jungkook and king Hyungsik arrived at Jabusim the next morning after they left. They were welcomed by king Yixing, prince Sehun and other chieftains of Jabusim kingdom. "Long time no see King Hyungsik." Yixing smirk mischievously as he look at Hyungsik who just look like he doesn't give a fuck. " I am glad you could accomplish something great. From a trade leader to a king I haven't really had the chance to congratulate you on your achievement. Please do forgive me. " Hyungsik smirk when the smirk on Yixing's face disappear because he had reminded him of his past.

Jungkook snickers as he look at Yixing red boiling face. "Hmm... Please come inside." Yixing uttered and bow a little to Hyungsik who also did the same before looking at Jungkook whose countenance instantly became dark. Jungkook gaze moved from Yixing to Sehun who was already staring at him with an unreadable expression it was the first time Jungkook had seen the prince. He doesn't know why the prince doesn't fight at war or comes out but he didn't want to imply anything. Sehun bow his head a little and Jungkook clench his jaw before returning the gesture. Yixing turn around and started walking towards the palace hall followed by Hyungsik, Sehun and Jungkook before the chieftains and the guards.

Sehun and Jungkook walk towards the inside pond in the palace in pure silence. They stopped when they got closer and Jungkook took a deep breath while staring at the pond. Sehun look at him and sighed deciding to break the cold ice.

"I have heard a lot of things about you but you don't look exactly like what they say." Jungkook scoff.

" How can you be sure about that?" Jungkook voice was cold.

" Because I'm also a man, people say things about me too." Jungkook lift a brow and turn to face him. Sehun face him too.

"Are you trying to say you are just like your father? Because I have never heard the people saying bad things about you." Sehun laugh a little.

" Even though I am not exactly like him do not forget his blood runs through my vain." Jungkook clench his jaw and fist as he stare at Sehun with furrowed brows. "This is my first time seeing you, why don't you ever fight at war? Or is your broad shield father always going to protect you from outside this palace."

" I'm the future king of Jabusim and I need all the protection I can get, you and I both know that it's not a crime to be protected by our father's shield and I know you're mad because you don't have that shield." Jungkook clench his fist tighter making his knuckles turn white as he step closer to sehun with burning flame eyes. "I know you're mad at my father and you won't hesitate to kill me with the slightest chance you have to get revenge but you didn't and you have all opportunity."

Jungkook snickers," you think I have the chance and I don't want to kill you."

"No I think you won't let your emotions take over you because you're not ignorant." Jungkook step back trying to control his anger by thinking of Taehyung as he stare back at the pond.

"Is it true, what you said? Prince Yoongi is getting married?" Sehun turn and stare back at the pond folding his hands behind his back. Jungkook remain silent.

"I never had any intention of marrying your brother." Jungkook slowly tilt his head to the side and look at him with his iconic dark expression. "My father wanted me to marry prince Yoongi, because he thinks prince Yoongi won't be able to take the kingdom from me in the future." Jungkook smiled,' really they are underestimating my Yoongi because he is quiet.' Jungkook thought and smirk.

"But I know prince Yoongi is not exactly what the people say. I know he is beautiful, intelligent quiet,smart and that makes him dangerous, just like you." Jungkook look at Sehun. " I believe exactly what the people say about you and I hope you'll treat your bride very well and rule better than your father in the future. I wish you good luck." Jungkook turn around to leave," I'm sorry about your father." Sehun said softly, Jungkook halt and clench his fist before leaving. Jungkook was walking at the corridor alone when someone pull him into a room.