31@

"Taehyung ah?" taehyung open his eyes when he heard the voice of the man he love. Yoongi bow down and walk away giving the two some privacy. Taehyung then got off his knees slowly turning around to his jungkook. His eyes well up with tears as soon as he turns around. For many years he have not been this close to the older. jungkook dash towards him and hug him to his chest, letting taehyung cry on his shoulder.

once taehyung has felt relax and he has stop crying jungkook slowly pull away and look into the younger's ocean blue eyes which were misty. jungkook then slide the younger long bang behind his ear," gosh i miss you so much." he whisper and taehyung lips curve into a smile. "i miss you more kookie." Taehyung sniff and jungkook lean down a little, claiming his lips.

he circle his hands around the younger's waist and gently squeeze it. "can we go to your room?" taehyung whisper against jungkook lips and the older smirk. "i think i have a better idea." jungkook whisper back and lift taehyung who quickly wrap his legs around the older's hip and hook his hand around his neck.

ᑭOOᖇ YᗴOᒍIᑎ TᕼᗴY TOTᗩᒪᒪY ᖴOᖇᘜOT ᗩᗷOᑌT ᕼIᗰ. ᗯᗴᒪᒪ, ᗩT ᒪᗴᗩՏT ᑎO Oᑎᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪ KIᒪᒪ ᕼIᗰ ՏIᑎᑕᗴ ᒍᑌᑎᘜKOOK ᗩᒪᖇᗴᗩᗪY ᗰᗴᗴT ᕼIᗰ.
_____________________________________________

"is he really your brother? The both of you don't really look alike."

soo ah look up at the prince frustratingly and sigh.

"i think i know the best punishment for your brother."

soo ah eyes widen, "p..pu-punishment?" Hojin smirk and motion for jinwoo to tell her. Soo ah eyes fleet from the prince to his servant," ne, master yeojin must be punished for severely wounding the prince." Soo ah look at hojin and wants nothing more than to wash the smirk that was on his face.

'fool....he has no shame, how can he be smirking and showing off in front of me?' soo ah thought while eying the prince soul out of his body.

"i think i should marry her as a punishment to her brother." Soo ah eyes widen even more to the extent that jinwoo himself was afraid so that it won't pop out of their socket. "m..marriage?" Soo ah whisper and hojin nod as he think. He suddenly frown and look at soo ah,"ani, marrying me is not a punishment at all." Soo ah lift one brow and click her tongue in disapproval.

"i think i should cut off your brother right hand so that he'll never wield a sword again."

"tsk tsk tsk, he didn't even realize it."

" he is an ambidexter if you were too distracted to notice." Soo ah fold her hands tapping one foot on the ground looking like an angry wife. "m...mwo? ambu-- ambidexter, someone who knows how to use his both hands very well." jinwoo whisper in the prince's ear and hojin nudge him in his stomach making him to groan.

"then i should cut his both hands. Or you will marry me. Ah, you don't have to blush. I really do feel like helping your household, so thank me later." hojin wink and walk away with jinwoo behind him. soo ah scoff and cross her arm again.

"help my household? who does he think he is? Aigoo...i should have said a better village when he asked me where i came from. That idiot prince thinks am probably from one of the poor homes. You ignorant jerk!" soo ah close her mouth after realizing what she said. "who is that?" she stiff on her spot and slowing turn around to see who it is. " n..no one." yugyeom sigh and look down noticing that it was only one leg of her shoe that was on the floor.

"where is the other one?" he asked pointing at her shoe. Soo ah grit her teeth and pick up the shoe sighing. "his highness took the other shoe." yugy blink and look at her not believing his eyes. "why would he do that?" soo ah pout her lips and look down. " I was only looking for my brother, he said he caught me spying through his window." Yugy shook his head. "were you spying?" Soo ah look down and fiddles with her fingers, her eyes fleeting from side to side.

"i wasn't spying i was just looking for my brother."

"mmm...i will take you to your brother, come let's go." soo ah smile and follow after the guard, after minutes of walking soo ah spot the soldiers that took yeojin. "There. There. They took orabeoni." Yugyeom look at where she was pointing at and nod, she speed walk towards the direction, stop middle way and grab the edge of her gown and dash towards the two guards who look at her and then look at each other.

"my brother is free, he is not a prisoner take me to him." jackson look at yugy and the guard nod.  Mark open the door for her and she look at them surprise before slowly walking in. Yeojin stood up from his bed after hearing soo ah voice from outside. He look through the window and avert his gaze to the door when he heard it opening.

soo ah gasp as she stare at yoongi wounded thigh. Her vision immediately started blurry with tears, she sniff and walk closer to yeojin who was smiling at her. "o..orabeoni, ooorabeoniiiiii haaaaawaaaaa." yeojin shush her and pull her into a hug patting her back. "stop crying." soo ah clench yeojin's shirt in her small fist and shook her head. "i was the one who told you to goooooo wahhhhhaaaaaa." yeojin smile as she cries on his shoulder and hug her tight, ignoring the pain he was feeling.