21

Months pass and Taehyung thought it was time to return back home. He miss his father and his kingdom, he couldn't wait to go back home. He thought of what to tell his father about Yeojin for now.  He turn to look at Yeojin who was in Rose arms and smile before telling Dansae to announce his arrival. "Open the gate! The Prince is back!" Instantly the gate was open by the guards.

Taehyung smile and alight from his white horse. The guards came and took the horse while Dansae help rose carry Yeojin before she alight from her horse. Taehyung look around and smile he can't believe he was out of the palace for a year, everything still look the same but more beautiful than before. The smile on his lips slowly vanish as he spot Hoseok approaching with an unreadable expression. He slightly frown when he realized his father didn't come out to welcome him like he should and it makes him mad thinking his father never cared about him.

Hoseok bowed. Taehyung and Dansae return the gesture, while Rose lower her head since she was carrying the baby." How have you been doing your highness?" Hoseok asked. " Better as you can see." Taehyung replied and hug his uncle taken the man by surprise. Taehyung pull away and curiously stare at hoseok about why his father didn't come to welcome him. "You don't look so good samcheon, is everything alright? Why didn't his majesty come out to welcome me?" Taehyung asked trying to mask his sadness but hoseok didn't fail to notice it. "You should come inside first your highness." Taehyung sigh and began to walk away but hoseok questions made him halt. "Where did you get a baby Rose?" Hoseok asked Rose but Taehyung felt like he was the one been questioned. Taehyung gulp before turning around to face hoseok who then turn to look at him,"your highness?"

Taehyung could feel that hoseok thinks he impregnate Rose with the way he was looking at them both. Taehyung then walk back passing hoseok and took Yeojin from Rose who then bow a little and lower her head. He stop in front of hoseok and made him look at Yeojin very well. "He is my son." Hoseok eyes widen as if it will pull out of his socket as he stare at Taehyung then at baby Yeojin. With a soft sigh that escape Taehyung lips he walk towards his chamber with his son in his arm. Rose also bow down and follow the prince behind. Hoseok stop Dansae from going with the prince and maid before he could, "is it true?"  He ask and Dansae nod. "Rose is the mother of Taehyung's child?" Hoseok ask and Dansae look up at him not knowing if he should tell the man that Taehyung was the one who gave birth to his child. That sounds weird.

  He knew hoseok won't tell anyone if he learns the truth but he couldn't tell him the truth either because Taehyung didn't ask him to. He sighed, "that... prince Taehyung will tell you himself Master Hoseok." Dansae bowed and hoseok was taken aback as he stare at the man who was walking away.
__________________
     Taehyung walk into his father chamber and saw him lying on his bed, he look so pale Taehyung instantly became worried and he felt guilty that he was mad at his father minutes ago. He was feeling guilty because he didn't even ask how his father was doing before he start getting annoyed that he didn't welcome him.

  Taehyung quickly walk closer and sat down on the wooden stool besides his father bed and grab his hand softly. His hand was very cold and it makes Taehyung hurt, his eyes prickle with tears and he move his father hand closer to his face and gave it a tender kiss. "A...abeo...abeoji?" Hyungsik slowly open his eyes and tilt his head to the side after hearing his son's voice, he smile fondly at his son and caress Taehyung cheeks. "You are back? I'm sorry I couldn't get up to welcome you." Hyungsik felt Taehyung tears drop on his cold hand that rested on Taehyung's cheeks. "A..abeoji..." Taehyung sob and lower his head.

  " Why?" Hyungsik asked and Taehyung look up at him and started crying louder. Hyungsik hook his hand around Taehyung's neck trying to pull him close, Taehyung quickly comply not wanting his father to stress himself and rest his head on the man's chest it was the first time he hugged his father even though it wasn't a proper hug, it felt warm and it makes Taehyung emotional, the young man cried for minutes until the next word that slipped out of his father's mouth made him froze in place.