20@

Jungkook entered Yoongi's chamber and smile at the mother and son that was lying on the bed cuddling. Yoongi turn around and look at him,"oh I woke you up?" He asked quietly and Yoongi sigh softly," I wasn't sleeping. Hojin just fell asleep." Jungkook look at his nephew and smile as he watch the baby sucking his thumb finger. "What are you doing here at this hour pyeha?" Jungkook sigh and sat on Yoongi's chair as the latter stood up from the bed gently so that he won't wake his son.

"I came to check on Hojin." Yoongi nod his head in understanding and sat across Jungkook pouring himself a cup of water to drink. "I want to adopt Hojin as my son." Yoongi choke on the water and spit it out on Jungkook's face quickly covering his mouth and stare at Jungkook with saucer eye.

Jungkook sigh softly and clean his face with his handkerchief," you are welcome." Yoongi lower his head,"I'm sorry namjaui hyeong but why?" Jungkook look at Yoongi," your majesty, news are spreading that her majesty can't give birth do you really want them to believe those rumours. Get over prince Taehyung please you are hurting her majesty. There is no way you and prince Taehyung can be together why can't you just forget about everything and live happily with her majesty? Accept the truth because you know it's true. No one will bear what she has been bearing for months." Jungkook jaw clench and Yoongi knew he should stop talking.

"Remember you were the one who always told me to have hope?" Yoongi look down without saying anything, it's true he told Jungkook that but from the look of things now he don't think they have a chance that's why he wants his brother to get over Taehyung. " I can't ever get over Taehyung. I do not want to either even if the truth is that we can't be together I can't accept it." Yoongi lean back on his chair and sigh. He groan loudly when Hojin stir up from sleep after searching for warmth and started crying.

 He groan loudly when Hojin stir up from sleep after searching for warmth and started crying

He then stood up and look at Jungkook who was staring at his son. "Your majesty you should have some sleep please return to your chamber you barely sleep these days. I will take care of Hojin." He bow and walk towards his son, carrying the fragile cute fluff in his arms and rock the baby to sleep. Jungkook stood up and exit the chamber, he saw Minho walking towards him and smile a little.

  "Pyeha..." Minho bow and stood up looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smile and nod his head not wanting his friend to find out  his true feelings,"any news from our spy in Ganghan?" He asked and Minho nod his head hesitating to talk," King Hyungsik is sick, prince Taehyung have not been seen in Ganghan for months." Jungkook heart drop as he stare at Minho with his iconic Bambi eyes expression. "There are news that said he went to the fortress, but according to our spies who went there, they said they haven't seen him ever since his last visit." Jungkook gulp hard,

" For months? Why am I finding out now?" Jungkook was mentally freaking out, " wae!" His voice echoed in the hallway and his bodyguards and commander Minho (Namjoon is no longer a commander he is now a chief and Minho is the new commander.☺️) stiff in their spot. "I was afraid you have been stressing out lately and I couldn't muster the courage to tell you because I know it might break you. I have been searching for him myself."

Minho explain and Jungkook grab his collar," and?" He asked Minho who lower his head," I can't find him but I will your majesty please I promise I will find him do not get engaged in this, it will make the chieftains curious and even endangered prince Taehyung's life. No one must no what you have with prince Taehyung." Jungkook shakily remove his hand from Minho's collar and sigh deeply while sniffing trying hard not to cry as he thought of the possibility that Taehyung could be in danger.
_______________________________________________________
Taehyung faint smile was in display as he look at his son in his arm, he still can't believe it, he is now a father anddd a mother. He is so overwhelmed with joy as he stare at his cute little son. He look up at Dansae who just walk his way into his room, and smile.

   Dansae eyes were brimming with tears of joy as he smile and chuckled while staring at the sleeping baby in taehyung's arms. "Your highness." Taehyung smile widely as Dansae move closer to look at the baby." He look so much like King Jungkook." Taehyung smiled when he heard it and instantly frown because of the thought that Jungkook is  not with him, he pout."ani he look like me. " Taehyung replied faking anger and Dansae chuckled. " He have a cute button nose and round face and long brows like king Jungkook." Taehyung hum as he stare at the baby fondly. 

"He have my plumb lips, eyes and cute ears." Dansae chuckled quietly not to wake up the baby." What will you name him?" He asked and Taehyung look up and back at the baby," Chanyeol. Seokjin. Mmm Yeojin." He smiled as the baby purr and Dansae couldn't stop himself from smiling as he coo at them. "Beautiful."  he mumbled, Rose walk in and smile at them. "Master Dansae can I talk to you for a minute?" Taehyung and Dansae look at her confused, Dansae asked." Why? what is it? Is very thing okay?" Rose nod her head and look down at her feet playing with her fingers while bitting her buttom lip.

"Rose? What is it?" Taehyung asked feeling like Rose was keeping something from them, Rose then lift up her head and look at him before looking at Dansae who was already staring back. "I.. it, I..I saw the Queen earlier." Taehyung gulp and Dansae look at him worried, " and Miss Jennie was with her," Rose continued and Dansae eyes widen a little." Please don't tell me she saw you." He said and Rose bit her buttom lip and lower her head. Dansae grunt quietly and pull a handful of his hair before looking at Taehyung who was staring at him with saucer eyes.
_____________________________________________________
    Jennie look around her hand holding the grip of her sword as she walks into the compound she spot a familiar face yesterday, it looks really silent and her mind was telling her that no one was living in the place but she can't really help it, she wants to find out and be sure about the person she saw yesterday.

  She walks in looking around the compound and almost yell when a cat launch at her,she sigh after she shoo the cat away and walk closer to the window still looking around. She wonder while the windows are closed when it's already afternoon. She then walk closer to the wooden door and knock, but didn't get any response. She twist the knob and knock again but didn't get any response." Who are you!" Jennie flinch and turn around. " Who are you?" She asked the early 40s man in front of her. The man chuckled with a grin on his face and walk closer," I am the owner of this apartment, what do you want?" Jennie 'oh' and walk closer to the man before bowing her head.

  She thought of what to say and smile a little with the idea in her head."I'm a friend to the person who rent this apartment do you know where they went?" She asked smiling brightly, the man look at her and then the apartment before shaking his head, "they left but I have no idea where they went." Jennie gulp and nod her head," when?" She asked the man. " I don't know, I came to look around this morning and I couldn't find them." Jennie look back at the house and sigh before nodding her head." thank you." She said and bow to the old man before walking out of the compound.
_______________________________________________________
    "Are we close?" Taehyung asked Dansae who held the rein of his horse leading them to a neighboring village. "Ne (yes)" he replied and also grab the rein around Rose horse's neck leading them to the small village that has come into view. Taehyung smile a little as he look at his baby that was wrapped in front of him and use his right hand to arrange the baby's cap. His shadow preventing the sun from the baby who was sleeping peacefully with his small parted plumb lips revealing his gum.

  His long dark lashes touching his cheeks and his thick curve brows narrowed in a straight line, his little hand ball into fists and his chest heave upward and downward slowly as he snore softly. He reminds Taehyung of Jungkook so much, the corner of Taehyung's lips twitch upward as he look at the baby before covering his own face with a sedge hat as they got close to the neighboring village and Rose quickly do the same. "Don't worry Yeojin, we'll go home soon." He lean down and peck the baby's forehead before looking up.

Okay congrats Taehyungie, he did well. He gave birth to his son in his father's land and I think he decides to raise his son in his own kingdom. Wow!! At least the child won't be growing in a foreign soil. But think of it Yeojin is the prince of two kingdoms. What do you think? Will he stay in Ganghan forever or go back to Beulaiteu?