23@

Jungkook sat down on his bed staring into nothing as he remembered all that happened four days ago when he went to Taehyung's coronation. He felt so hurt when ever he remember how Taehyung walk pass him that day. He groan and clutch his clothed chest, scrunching his face in anguish. The pain was killing him inside because after that day he try talking to Taehyung again but Taehyung ignored him.

   He stood up from his bed and drank the water on top of his table before going into his bathroom to bathe. Today is prince Hogin's one year birthday, he'll need to go out there to celebrate with his family and the people. He can't let them know something is wrong with him, he can't. For the sake of his kingdom and his love ones he have to be strong. He let the water coming out from the shower drench his skin and relax his brain. He started thinking of his parents to get rid of the thoughts in his head that kept hurting him and it did work.

Dogin's Clan....
      "You mean pyeha haven't slept with her majesty all this while? The people blame her majesty for not being able to give birth and it all his fault." A chief said irritatedly finding the news he learnt recently shocking. Dogin, the Queen's father is beyond angry after his daughter explained everything to him and ever since that day he began to think of how to get back at the King because he found out the King will never sleep with his daughter nor love her because he is in love with someone else and because of him, people thinks his daughter can't give birth to the future King of Beulaiteu.

    He groan loudly and slam his fist on the circle table making the other chiefs quiet and stare at him. "What are you going to do now keullaen lideo (clan leader)?" Dogin look at his left hand man and sigh not knowing what to do. "keullaen lideo...why don't will get rid of his majesty and then make her majesty an empress? With our wealth will can make Beulaiteu an empire." Dogin right hand man suggest and Dogin and the other three chiefs look at him stunned before the corner of Dogin's lip twitch upward as a devilish smirk appear on his face before he let out a dark chuckled making the other chiefs to exchange looks.

Meanwhile ×××
     A servant girl pull away from the window with her golf eyes in display and close her mouth not wanting the sound of her gasp to link out to the guards or the people inside the room. She look at her both side and quietly run away from the clan house og towards the palace.

Royal dinning room..
    An hour has passed and Jungkook is now sitting on the center chair of the dinning table that was filled with different delicacy of food (breakfast).

😋
😋
🤤
🤤

😋😋🤤🤤