34@

As soon as the soldiers return back from the battle the people chant their kingdoms name in victory as they line up on the road to welcome their king and his companions. The people were already happy although they haven't even learn about their king's plan yet.

"victory to Beulaiteu!"

"victory to Ganghan!"

"victory to Jabusim!"

the yell of victory slowly died down as soon as a mask boy on a black horse came into the people's view. They start exchanging looks and whispering things to each other.

Jungkook slowly turn his horse and saw yeojin on a black horse at the back, staring at the people through his mask. Soon the people murmurs were becoming loud.

"he is the wolf." yeojin head whip towards the man that called him a wolf and his brows narrowed in a straight line.

"i heard he save pyeha!" another man said and jungkook just lift a brow. 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝? The king thought.

"he is like a messiah."

"ne!"

"victory to the messiah!" The people chorus continously until a wrinkled old man came. Taehyung was surprised when the people start worshipping yeojin but jungkook wasn't surprise because he too was worship the same way the first time he went to battle. hojin wasn't really happy about it though.

"stop!"

the crowd slowly kept quiet as the short old man and the officials walk towards the king who just stare at them with a blank countenance expression.

"how dare you worship someone who isn't royal?!" minho tilt his head to the back to look at yeojin, through the mask he could see a amuse look on the younger's face which really confused him. "how dare you worship a commoner in the presence of the crown prince?!" jimin look at his son as they old man kept yelling and the boy look down due to shame and embrassment. so jimin decided to stop the official, "master maro it--Pyeha please don't be angry, i'll deal with the people." master maro the shortest man yeojin have ever seen said and yeojin quietly chuckle as he stare at the man small foot. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚘𝚘 𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎. yeojin thought.

"how? are you going to kill them all?" Taehyung finally spoke something. Master maro avert his gaze from the ethereal king to look at his king. Jungkook sigh and kick his son which means they have to get to the palace. The officials quickly move aside and the kings and their companion pass through the crowd. When yeojin got close to master maro the said old man stop him. "yah, where do you think you're going? who do you think you are?" Yeojin scoff quietly and move his horse closer to master maro's. " do you want to die?" Boom💥, and that made the old man shiver.

yeojin smirk and kick his horse, riding towards the palace and the calvaries followed behind him. "t..that brat... who does he think he is?" master maro glare at the boy and the low officials just shook their head.
.
.
.
   "you said you have a plan?" jungkook ask taehyung as he sat close to the king on his bed. Taehyung nod before looking at jungkook, "there is something you have to see." taehyung said and jungkook blinks, thinking..

jungkook, taehyung, yeojin, minho, kai,namjoon, jimin and dansae rode their horse towards Ganghan and Jabusim boundary. When they got there jungkook look around seeing a huge building. He got really confused because the place has changed. "there use to be a forest here." minho said and dansae smiled. "ne but not anymore." dansae replied.