8@

Jungkook put on a black mask when he got to Taehyung's chamber, he didn't want to follow the door because the servants will surely alert Taehyung. He wanted to see the younger since he couldn't stop thinking about him. He gently open the window at the back and pull it off with some tools quietly and place it down before climbing in. He walk closer to Taehyung , the moonlight that shone through the window made the room dimly lit. It was enough for Jungkook to make out Taehyung's ethereal features. He wheel an arm chair and sat down close to Taehyung's bed.

"At... day time you, act very bratty, you look insane... when you get angry...and now you... look like....an innocent angel.." Jungkook slide his hair from his face. " I love you... but I also hate you because now... I can't do anything without thinking about you. I keep dreaming.. about you even when I am with you...What are you doing to me?..." He sigh and slowly lean down and place a tender kiss on his forehead, he watch him sleep for an hour before he left but not after dropping a butterfly ornament on taehyung's table.
______________________________________________________
Taehyung stir up from sleep and yawn, he slowly open his eyes and sat on his bed. He rub his sleepy eyes and stood up only to kick his arm chair and groan while holding his leg."argh.. Aishh." He hop to his bathroom. When he finish putting on his clothes he took a mirror to look at his face. He kept the mirror in his vanity table and took his sword that was at the corner of his bed and exit the room going to his training ground.
______________________________________________________
"What?" Dansae asked again. Taehyung nod," I found it on my table and when I opened my window it made a squeaking sound." Taehyung tilt his head to the side," that never happened before." He look at Dansae. "What is that?" Taehyung and Dansae turn around and saw Yoongi and Jimin.

"I found this ornament in my room." Taehyung showed Yoongi whose eyes instantly went wide.

"Have you seen it before your highness?" Dansae asked, Yoongi look up at Taehyung who was already looking at him suspiciously and shook his head

"Have you seen it before your highness?" Dansae asked, Yoongi look up at Taehyung who was already looking at him suspiciously and shook his head. "I was on my way to visit my brother, I'll see you later prince Taehyung." Yoongi said and bow down. Taehyung and Dansae return the gesture, Jimin walk closer and bow down before following Yoongi who already started walking.
_______________________________________________________
"Namjaui hyeong..do you by any chance like prince Taehyung?" Jungkook didn't drink the wine that was midway to touch his lips, he turn and look at Yoongi before placing the cup on the table. Yoongi sigh in relieve and smiled,"I thought so." He said when he saw the look on Jungkook's face.

"Why don't you tell him? He likes you too." Yoongi said happily. Jungkook frown," I know he does and I can't tell him how I feel although I want to." Yoongi frown,"and exactly why?" Jungkook sigh and rest his back on his arm chair. "Don't you know the laws of Ganghan? King Hyungsik will wage a war against us if he finds out I'm in love with his son."

" Besides prince Taehyung is the future king of Ganghan and I'm the future king of Beulaiteu, if we're to be together, how do will rule our kingdoms?"