||thirty||⛓

Check in!!!!

||day'shauna reed||
Broward,FL
Dec.27
_____________

"Hi I'm doctor Nelson" the doctor said as we shook hands I formed a small smile.

Today I was getting the news if I was getting better or worse. And how much time I had.

I didn't want maniac to come because. I hate seeing him hold in on his feelings and hurt when there nothing he can do.

So I brought meech and he didn't take the news well. But he came to support.

"From the last checkup to now you have gotten worse and I honestly thing you need to be hospitalized because this medication is the only thing keeping you alive" he said.

"And from your charts you have been holding on for a long time and it's okay to be not be strong sometimes okay" he said as tears slid down my cheek.

"Okay" I said.

"I'll call and have room ready for you at the hospital so go home gather your things and head to that hospital" he said opening the door for us.

"I wish you would've told me sooner D" he said as I got in the passenger.

"I'm sorry it's just new to me and I don't wanna loose none of y'all" I said as he pulled me in a hug.

"Ion wanna loose you neither you like my lil sista I'm supposed to protect you but this shit hurting me cause you hurtin and I can't do nun D" he said with glossy eyes.

"When I die throw some weed on my casket okay" I said as we laughed.

"Aye tho I gotta tell you sum Ian told nobody else" he said lighting a blunt.

"What" I said hitting it.

My àss probably not supposed to be smoking this but fuck it.

"I got a daughter she four years old and her momma left ha on my porch a few weeks ago with a note saying she couldn't do it anymore" he said.

"Where is she" I said.

"At school but we can pick her up Tho cuz it dismissal" he said.

"But I need some help cuz I don't know how to do no hair, and I think I'm dressin a 4 year old like a dyke" he said making me laugh.

"Wait how did you keep her his for that long" I asked hitting the blunt.

"Ion even know but now that her bitch ass momma gone Ian keeping shit hid cuz I always kept her for some days then she went back with her momma it was never permanent" he said.

"Shìt living my lifestyle permanent wasn't a choice I wouldn't put her in that environment that's my child" he said.

"You gotta get on your shit old man make a better life for your daughter and you" I said as he nodded.

"What her name" I asked.

"Kamaj she my world man" he said pulling into the car rider line of the school.

She walked to the car and opened the door getting in with a smile.

"Daddy" she said jumping into his arms.

"Hi princess" he said.

"Who's that she's pretty" she said tryna whisper.

"That's ya auntie Day" he said.

"Go give her hug" he said.

"Hi" she said as I pulled her in a hug.

"Hi pretty girl" i said looking at her outfit.

She had on an all black Nike sweatshirt with some timbs and her hair was it a ponytail.

"Everyone said they at my house so this the perfect time for everyone to meet her" I said.

"You right" he said.

"Don't forget yo sick ass gotta go for the hospital" he said making me mug him.

"Bad word" kamaj said.

She look just like this nigga. It was funny.

We pulled up to my house and kamaj walked beside me holding my hand.

"Who child is that" kash said

I bumped meech shoulder.

"Mine" he said mugging everyone.

"I knew yo hoe ass had a child " sack said holding dayvon.

"Lemme fix this baby hair" kash said.

"Aye kash" Jaymo said.

"It's our turn now" he said.

"I think the fuck not" she said.

I went upstairs seeing maniac wide awake with each twin on one arm.

"Hey d" he said as I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Hi" I said seeing mani awake as I played with his hair.

"How did the doctors go" he said.

"I gotta be hospitalized" I said lowly.

"Speak louder Day" he said getting up being care not to wake up mir.

"I gotta be hospitalized" I said louder.

"You getting worse ain't you" he said picking me up and placing me in the bathroom counter.

"Yea" I said sighing.

"Can I ask you for something" I said.

"What" he said.

"Some sexual interaction" I said grinning.

It's been way to long and the grave seems to be calling my name. And I need to be fucked and sucked.

"Say less" he said closing the bathroom door.

________________

Vote

No sex scene for you😽

Thoughts ?

Tee3 outchea,😒🤜