||thirty-one||

(Sad to say this the last chapter thank y'all for supporting me and my work I appreciate the ones who voted,commented❤️)

Brought to you by
TEE3AMOUR
Productions

Check in!!!!

||Ominicent||
Broward hospital 🏥......

"Day wake up" kash yelled shaking her friends lifeless body as the machines beeped

"Day wake up" kash yelled shaking her friends lifeless body as the machines beeped. The nurses struggled to drag her out the room.

"Cmon bae" Jaymo said carrying her out of the room.

"You alright"sack asked maniac who stood there emotionless and In distraught.

"To be honest ion even no how to feel" he's said clenching his fist.

As he stood there watching the nurses put a white cover over her corpse.

"I just lost the woman I loved the most" he said holding back his tears.

"I couldn't even tell her I loved her man" i said clenching my jaw.

"Then the thing is-" I said chuckling.

"I was gon propose Bruh, and the one final chance I had she fucking died on me" i said.

"Go give her the ring you know she'd still want it" he said.

"Shit don't feel the same" i said shaking my head.

Memories with us playing in my head. It brought sadness to think I can't make new ones.

"The bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news.

They live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up. And you come through. It's like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."

What maniac and day had was true genuine love.

Some most likely wouldn't say.

She died as a friend,sister,cousin, and most importantly a Wife.

The meaning of Love means to be deeply committed and connected to someone or something.

The basic meaning of love is to feel more than liking towards someone.

She left behind two handsome baby boys. Who will never get to meet there mother.