||Twenty||⛓

Check in!!!!

||Leah(kash)cole||
Broward,FL
Nov.20

"Hey guys it's kash and Jaymo back with another video and today I'm going to be pranking my best friend day"

"What the fuck was I supposed to say" he said looking goofy as hell.

"See this why Ion be making videos with him cuz he don't do right" I said rolling my eyes.

"Today we doing the I hit ha prank" he said.

"Yea so I'm finna put some makeup so see y'all soon" I said cutting off the camera.

"Bae grab my makeup bag" I said going into the bathroom.

"Hmmm" he said handing me my bag.

Ian gon lie I'm scared of day reaction cuz this hoe got different personalities and shit.

Might kill Jaymo ass and when I tell ha prank she not gon talk to me atleast fa week.

"Can I put my balls in yo jaws can iiiiii" Jaymo said singing loud as fuck in my ear.

"Shut da hell up" I said hitting him in his chest.

He mugged me and I finished the touches on my black eye.

Then I got some fake blood. Damn this finna fuck my lash up.

I put some on my eye shit looked too real.

"Damn that shit look realer than yo hair" he said making me cut my eyes at him.

"You know what- I'm not even finna do it with you" I said grabbing the camera.

"I'm back guys and I think my eye looks pretty real" I said. I had added some extra affects to make it look real.

"Day gon shoot my ass" he said shaking his head.

"Shi nice knowing ya" I said patting his shoulder and shrugged away.

"So im going to FaceTime her and put it on the screen" I said as it answered on the first ring.

"Hello" I heard her say.

I got in character and got into the bathroom.

"Day j-Jaymo just fucking hit me" I said trying my best not to laugh.

I heard her talking to herself and then she put the camera to her face.

"You at Jaymo house" she asked.

"Open the fucking door" Jaymo said about to make me pee on myself.

"Y-yes" I said.

"We coming kash" I heard her say then I hung up.

"Y'all I'm scared" I said opening the bathroom door as I jumped around.

"My fucking hand hurt that door hard as fuck" he said holding his hand out and it hand some bruises on it.

"Yeen haft to do all that bae" I said wrapping it with some bandages.

I grabbed the camera from the bathroom putting it in our room where you could see everything.

"When she get here ima be in the corner and you gon be standing over me acting like you hitting me then yell and shit" I said cheesing in excitement.

"I been watching that movie whea the nigga said ASHTRAY BITCH so I got this" he said.

"Mhmm" I said shaking my head.

"I got maniac in on it too cuz cant nobody control day ass she like a small ass Rottweiler" he said.

"Kashhhj" I heard.

"Cmon" I said getting in the Corner.

"Bae ion wanna yell at you" he said grabbing some fruit snacks.

"Yell at me I'm tryna get this YouTube check" I said.

He started yelling as I laughed.

He grabbed my shirt shaking me up a lil bit.

"Jaymo let ha go" she said.

I looked down and saw a bump. I know this bitch ain't pregnant.......

"No" he yelled at her and she was about to get him but manic grabbed ha.

She was yelled all types of shit.

"Please stop nooooo" I said.

A pan flew and hit Jaymo in da head. And he fell on the bed.

But it was the sound it made for me.

"It's a prank friend" I said checking on Jaymo.

He stood across the room fro. Day as they mugged each other.

"Bi-y'all got me fighting my brother and my blood presha high as hell" she said catching her breath.

"I was bout to call tameka on yo ass" manic said pointing at Jaymo.

Tameka "Meeka" was his momma and let's just say. She crazy as crazy can get.

Me and ha got a good ass relationship. She love me like ha own daughter.

She want me and Jaymo to get married and have ha grandkids.

Every time Jaymo will fuck up she'll show up and beat his ass. Just straight up.

"That old ass lady" he said mugging.

"I'm sorry Jaymo" data said laughing as she hugged Jaymo.

"Mhmm leave me alone got my head hurting" he said.

"Okay guys that's the end of the prank what do y'all gotta say"? I asked them as I held the camera up.

"Fuck y'all sorry ass channel bye ima call you kash" day yelled out and walked out.

"The disrespect-Anyways bae cmea let's do the outro" I said.

He came back in the room with a bag or ice on his head.

"I think I got a knot on my head" he said pulling me on his lap as he sat of the bed.

"Like,comment,and turn them notifications on and subscribe for more content bye I love y'all" I said turning the camera off.

________________

Vote

Comment

Jaymo nd kash pranks?

Y'all just don't know what I got planned....🌝

Tee3 outchea,😊