||fifteen||⛓

Check in hoe!!!!!!

||Maniac/Tru||
Broward,FL
Nov.6

"Trulondrick I'm not playing with yo ass" day said yelling through the phone

"Ian playin witcho ass ion know who you talking to" I said walking away from the trap cuz she finna make me come through this phone.

Her ugly ass want me to bring ha some nasty ass chinese food. Cuz her wrist broke.

From fighting and she paralyzed in her legs. And it ain't from fighting.🤫

"Tru I'm foreal im hungry bring me some food"she said whining.

Ian door dash ion drop off food. But I'll drop this good dick off.

"I don't give a fuck" I said as my homeboy came up to me dapping me up.

"I don't give a fuck that you don't give fuck" she said hanging up. As I shrugged.

Once I got done discussing business with my homeboy. I went to go get her nasty ass Chinese food.

She got a nigga whipped.

I hopped out the car going into the Chinese food place. Waiting in line.

I saw one of my "ex" hoes in line. And I tried to look away so she wouldn't see me.

"Maniac hi" she said coming to hug me.

"Your musty" I said scrunching my face up.

"Boy,stop playing that's the food" she said laughing.

Ian even gon start with that breath. Shit smell like some old ass hot ass Hennessy.

"You gone text me" she said still holding on to me as I tried to push her off me.

No❤️,

"No" I said simply and cutting the line.

I specifically remembered her order cuz she always ask me to bring ha foods when she work at the club.

"Your total is 25.34 cents" the man said.

Ian had no change so I just gave him two 20's and let him keep the change.

Once I checked and nade sure they ain't have nothing missing I made my way to my house.

Which she was at for what reason I don't know. Probably stealing my clothes or some shit.

The light turned green as I pulled down my street. Seeing her parked crooked ass hell in my driveway.

Her retarted ass don't know how to drive.

I walked in hearing some music upstairs sitting my keys down and grabbing a blunt I had rolled this morning off my coffee table.

"I got yo food fat hoe" I said seeing some of my clothes in a trash bag and her trying them on.

"Thank you you like" she said dressed up in my hoodie and some shorts that was too damn big for ha.

I nodded my head and slidding off my shoes. I took off my shirt and basketball ball shorts leaving me in my draws.

The nap I'm finna take after I smoke this blunt is finna immaculate.

"Tru" she said pulling her self onto my lap as I laid against the bed board about to light my blunt.

"Hmmm" I said lighting my blunt.

"You love me right and would do any-"what the fuck you want" I said sitting my blunt down.

She done blew off my high and Ian even fucking high yet.

She pulled her phone out showing a video of a couple. And the girl was in her nigga boxers.

"Wait, lemme get this straight" I said watching her as she ate her food.

"You wanna get in my boxers wit me and rub up all on me and shit" I said.

"And expect not to get yo back broke in" I said and she slowly nodded.

"Let me smoke dis first and you get done witcho food and I guess" I said shrugging as I rubbed her thighs.

I smoked my blunt passing it back to her. And she took some hits.

Once we finished she left to go throw away her trash.

"You ready sir" she said cheesing hard asf as she pulled me up.

She had on a thong and took that bitch off.

"You wanna fuck me don't you" I said as she slipped in with me.

"This feels weird" she said smiling as she walked to the bathroom.

She thought she wasn't fans get her back broke. Again.

I bent ha over and put my now hard member in ha.

"Tru" she said tryna push me away.

I kept going as I did slow strokes. So she would feel all this shit.

I grabbed ha hands getting a hold and started going faster and her moans got louder.

She started fucking back causing me throw my head back in pleasure.

I felt my dick twitch sensing I was about come. So I got a couple mo strokes in then nutted in ha.

Y'all thought I was finna pull out?

||Day'shauna (day) POV||

"No no please stop don't nut in me" I said waking up sweating.

I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Tru snoring loud asf.

Y'all I just had a whole nightmare. That we was was fucking and he trapped me.

Shit felt too real.

______________

Vote

Comment

Thoughts/ideas?🙄

Questions?🙋🏾‍♀️

This chapter was um......

This book is blowing up and I'm liking it 😝

Tee3 outchea,