||eleven||⛓

Check in hoe!!!!

||Day'shauna/drilla||
Broward,Florida hospital
2 months later.........
______________
________

"Where am I" I said looking around in a white room.

My momma appeared out of nowhere as tears ran down my face.

"Momma" I said Jumping in her arms. Never wanting to let go.

"Look at you pookie" she said callin me the nickname she always used to call me.

"We dead together now ain't we" I said still hugging onto her and she started laughing.

"Girl I'm in heaven yo ass in hell know your place" she said making me mug.

"Wait, I'm dead foreal cuz I been waiting for this day" I said sighing from relief.

"No pookie yo ain't no damn dead even tho you damn near close" she said.

"You needa stop acting so damn stupid like yo damn daddy" she said punching me hard asf in chest.

"Yes ma'am but you dead sis" I said as she cut her eyes at me.

"when I slap yo ass back to earth don't say shit" she said.

"Promise me something Pookie" she said grabbing my hands.

I looked in her eyes to show I was serious.

"Your going to find out somethings about me and yes they are true I had secrets and you have other siblings" she said fast as hell then slapped me hard asf.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital.

Maniac was in the chair beside the bed as he held my hand. He peacefully slept as I watched him.

"Fuck you looking at me for" he said mugging me as he woke up.

"Well hey are you I just got shot nun serious" I said mugging him as got in the bed wimmie.

He wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled my head in his shoulder smellin him.

"My bad I missed you li ugly" he said. His voice was so sexc.

"Mhmm how long I been sleep" I said as he pecked my lips.

"2 months" he said normally.

"2 months what done missed" I said.

"This" he said pointing to his pants. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, your awake" the nurse said happily.

Damn, she more happy than I am.

"Yea" I said with a small smile.

"Well you got shot on time in your shoulder 2 times in your chest and 1 times in your stomach" she said pulling her tray over here with all the bandages.

Them folks some bad ass aim. I thought my ass got shot like Cleo from set it off.

"Oh"I said. Manic was on his face on texting someone and I grew a frown.

He betta give me some ding-a-Lang after we leave. This puss hasn't been touched for two months.

The nurse had me hold me up so she could change the bandages.  My titties was just out.

She changed the ones on my chest then gave me an arm brace.

"I have scheduled you some doctors appointments your auntie will remind you" she said.

Tru helped me out on my clothes I guess someone brought for me.

"They call me rolling day" I said as he pushed to the car.

"Paralyzed ass" he said helping me in the car.

"Fuck you" I said opening my phone seeing no notifications.

Well damn, ain't nobody tried to check on a bitch. Not even my hoes checked on me.

"I disabled all yo shit and you can't have no friends nomo" he said pulling off.

"The hell- you made me loose all my hoes" I said only seeing his contact.

He cut his eyes at me and turnt the music up ignoring me.

I laid by head against the window and closed my eyes. Ian got the time to deal with his shit.

I gotta get some new hoes very much disappointed 😔.

"Wake yo àss up yo been sleep fa 2 months" he said shoving my shoulder.

"Can we get sum to eat" I said. He nodded as he pulled into chicfila.

"Can I get a number one deluxe with a lemonade and Polynesian sauce" he said memorizing my order.

"Okay you listening" I said cheesing.

then he ordered himself a large fire and paid.

"Youn think I be paying attention" he said licking his lips as he looked at me.

He looking real delicious right now. Like won't eat that thang up.

"We finna go to my crib then we going somewhere" he said turning the music up as we made our way to his house.

It was a good 10-15 minute drive before we made it to his house.

I had put on grand army a show I had been meaning to watch. But you know my ass got caught slipping.

"Can I get one OUR fries" I said cheesing.

He gave me and fry then mushed my head.

I had to take met medicine and that pretty much knocked me out. And we cuddled.

Ima get that dick later on.....

_____________

Vote

Comment

Thought/ideas? (For any future chapters)😏

Tee3 outchea,🙋🏾‍♀️